News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Altissimo

please dont bring that up again kthx :^)

besides i won the battle lmao

Jub3r7

8^y

oh I believe today (Friday) is the last day for XY / ORAS mystery gift featuring Manaphy level 100 holding king's rock
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 24, 2016, 03:24:32 AM8^y

oh I believe today (Friday) is the last day for XY / ORAS mystery gift featuring Manaphy level 100 holding king's rock
Oh... That's why everyone I battle online always has a legendary! Makes sense.

Altissimo

lol nah its just cause people are scrubs

Nitro Indigo

Please listen to this:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Nitro Indigo

Will the European release date be pulled forward five days?
(I can dream...)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

I finally found the original Pokémon Pinball today!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Altissimo

Anyone remember the part where a bunch of people claimed Gen 6 was too easy? Experimental math suggests steps are being made to re-balance things for Gen 7.

So you can stop your bellyaching.

mikey

none of that makes any sense to me
unmotivated

Altissimo

Short version: Trainer battles may no longer give boosted EXP. This may be to make up for EXP Share mechanics.

mikey

how is that good though
unmotivated

Altissimo

i personally am not a fan but considering how many people were bitching about the exp share, this is to offset it so

mikey

making the exp share more necessary doesn't seem like a solution
unmotivated