News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Altissimo

ok it's becoming increasingly clear to me that there is literally nothing i could ever say that would convince you it's not true and i dont want to waste any more of my time with this shit so w/e let's move the hell on

favorite evil team go

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

hell yea pirates

i like magma more tho because they have badass hoodies

Dudeman

I'll concede the hoodies. But I'd take Archie over Maxie any day.

...what? No! Not like that! Y-you dummy!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

team aqua

it's possible you're just wrong and being elitist though
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 02, 2016, 10:42:22 AMit's possible you're just wrong and being elitist though

dunno if you are talking to me but if you are that's not true and i'd appreciate you actually going along with me changing the subject because i dont want to fight about it :^) thank you fam

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

ok he's right. It's possible I'm wrong.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

mikey

no about magma being better than aqua
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 02, 2016, 11:09:29 AMno about magma being better than aqua

ok now that's a debate i can get behind

fire is cooler than water

mikey

see that simply isnt true
unmotivated

Altissimo