News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 14, 2016, 02:33:08 PMIt's like saying Blue and Red, Sapphire and Ruby, Y and X
which is fine you know, putting the better games first
Those are all the versions I brought... except Red/Blue, never played those.

If I made a remix of the DPPt lake theme, would anyone listen to it?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

That should never be your motivation for creating music.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

The reason why I always ask people if they'll like my ideas is because once I had a Pokémon fanfic that I never got any input on no matter how many times I asked for it. I wanted to improve but I didn't know how, so eventually I cancelled it. Before I cancelled it, I made a contest to make a cover which has been going on for months because only one person so far has completed an entry. History repeats...
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Olimar12345

Tbh, that sounds like 90% of fanfics. The fact that ONE person made you a cover is pretty impressive, if they were sincere about it.

But slow has a good point. If you want to do it, do it. Don't let other people's opinions stop you or dictate what you do. If you think that is a good idea or that it would be fun, then that should be all that really matters.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nitro Indigo

I ended up abandoning my Lake remix, because some genius at Image-Line thought that not being able to reopen files in FL STudio demo was a good idea. I didn't know what to do with it, I couldn't have gone back and edited it, and I don't like leaving my laptop on for long periods of time.

mikey

yeah, Olimar's right.  If you asked me, for example, I'd always say that your fanfic is a terrible idea.  Don't let me ruin your fantasies.
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Eh, I know that you're not into fanfics anyway. The fanfic in question was a World of Civilized Pokémon thing trying too hard to be edgy called Eighteen Elements. Shame I stopped writing it, because the cover for it on FF.net (the contest is for the cover for FictionPad) is GORGEOUS.

Anyhow... let's talk about the games. Should I get Pokkén when the price goes down?

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

cashwarrior1

I'm playing pokemon Y again, and I'm starting to notice some of these issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mMG096UqE0

Ōkami~MD

We need randomly genned rivals
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

mikey

That's actually a really good idea
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 17, 2016, 09:29:45 AMThat's actually a really good idea

so I'm not useless. I must be the messiah
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BrainyLucario on April 17, 2016, 04:44:07 AMYes....yes you should
And yet you still don't have a Wii U yourself? ???
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 18, 2016, 06:19:39 AMAnd yet you still don't have a Wii U yourself? ???
I still like the concept of the game.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Nitro Indigo

I've listened to the music from Pokkén, and it's great.

I also made something recently!