News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

SlowPokemon

I can't wait to play Yellow for the first time! The Kanto games have such a lovely pure feel. The same goes for Johto, I guess. 8-bit Pokémon in general.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I don't know how I feel about sun and Moon for names because "Pokemon S&M"

BlackDragonSlayer

O_O

Someone didn't think that through.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheDreamingHawk

14 minutes until the direct. Trapped in school so I'll be using a live blog to get the news. Honestly, I really don't have any faith after the train wreck known as ORAS. No game has shattered my heart as much as those two did (Long story but others who didn't like them would figure out why). I'd hope for a PMDI remake, but I know that's not happening. Let's just hope that they reveal gen VI games (If Sun/Moon are said games) and not a new gen so soon. And I hope that it's fun.

Looking at said logos for sun and moon though, I kinda have a feeling the mascot of Moon is going to be vampiric in a way, the reflection seems to show it. Sun's reflection just seems like a generic sun of sorts so I really can't guess.

BTW, was I the only one who immediately thought of MMBN4 Red Sun/Blue Moon when the trademark leaked?

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Nebbles

WHO'S READY FOR THE DIRECT
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on February 26, 2016, 06:50:36 AMBTW, was I the only one who immediately thought of MMBN4 Red Sun/Blue Moon when the trademark leaked?
Aw, dang it, that slipped my mind. I'm ashamed to call myself a Mega Fan.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

That was a cute little Direct. Excited for a new set of Pokémon games.

Olimar12345

Too bad moon and sun aren't happening until holiday 2016. A new Pokémon game would've been awesome during the summer.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

Don't worry guys, I got some fresh screencaps from the Sun & Moon portion of the direct. Take a look here:
http://imgur.com/gallery/b8oen

SlowPokemon

Those are cool! (And that is a Fletchling)

Nebbles

I would've really liked a gameplay trailer...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on February 26, 2016, 06:50:36 AMHonestly, I really don't have any faith after the train wreck known as ORAS. No game has shattered my heart as much as those two did (Long story but others who didn't like them would figure out why).

holy shit you're like my polar opposite first you dislike explorers and then oras

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on February 26, 2016, 07:44:24 AMI would've really liked a gameplay trailer...

This was my initial reaction, but then I realized they were announced for holiday 2016. So we do have plenty of time to get plenty of info :D

Quote from: Altissimo on February 26, 2016, 08:01:12 AMholy shit you're like my polar opposite first you dislike explorers and then oras

Actually yeah I am curious why you didn't like ORAS.

Waddle Bro

people complaining they want more or "is that really all of it?" gtfo srsly, when do you get new 'mon games announced this is a day of joy. they b saving the beefcake trailers for e3 :]

E. Gadd Industries

I just watched the Direct. I sped through my Geometry final, and did manage to clip the last 3 minutes of it. I just rewatched the entire thing in the Archives. I really need to start watching the Direct regularly, honestly. XD I'm excited! Not sure if I want an entirely new generation, but perhaps a few new mythicals/legendaries would be cool. I also didn't see anything wrong with ORAS (although I have yet to get Sapphire).
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]