News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

braix

I think at one point during the making of Gen V, they got lazy and just made Pokémon out of garbage and ice cream.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

mikey

they did make pokemon out of garbage and ice cream though, that's hard to justify when you've been making these games for 15 years
unmotivated

Altissimo

they did make pokemon out of magnets and poke balls though, that's hard to justify when you've been making these games for 0 years

Olimar12345

Upside down balls and magnets are really creative though
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on February 25, 2016, 02:27:59 PMthey did make pokemon out of magnets and poke balls though, that's hard to justify when you've been making these games for 0 years
I'd say it's justifiable after 0 years
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

My hope is that for Sun & Moon, you can trade w/ XY/ORAS.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Pretty sure you'll be able to, I don't see why not.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

Yeah, but I know too well the inconvenience that is supposedly fixed by Pkmn Bank. Call it what you will. I just think of it as "bad experience"
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 25, 2016, 02:55:04 PMI'd say it's justifiable after 0 years

I think your logic is backwards

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on February 25, 2016, 04:49:38 PMI think your logic is backwards
I mean after 15 years they know what makes a good pokemon design or not right
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

That makes sense to me.

EDIT: Oh! I forgot to ask, what's everyone planning to do for the 20th Anniversary this Saturday?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Oh my god. I just found my and my brother's old Pokemon red and blue nintendo players guide. From back in the day. Just in time for the rereleases. The cover is missing and it is bound with tape. The nostalgia is extraordinary. Saturday is going to be awesome.

pics

[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel