News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Nebbles

Espeon's my favorite, though. Love the design and always had it on my team in Johto.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on February 15, 2016, 03:31:10 PMJust remember if they had a yellow sharpie at the time, your favorite pokemon would have been a jolteon.

Yup! I won't even deny that that's true lol

BlackDragonSlayer

I'd probably rank them:
Espeon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Leafeon
Umbreon
Flareon
Sylveon
Glaceon

I've always liked Espeon since I played Pokemon XD. My opinions of the other ones are mostly ranked by my preference for their appearance or my experiences with them in competitive battling.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

After Flareon, my favorites are variable, but probably go in this order:
(Flareon)
Sylveon
Umbreon
Espeon
Vaporeon
Leafeon
Jolteon
Glaceon

Oronoco

When I was in marching band, I was assigned a Cubone because I looked gentle on the outside, but deep-down, everyone thought I had the potential to whop someone upside the head with a bone.

Altissimo's story is much better. Flareon's my favorite, too.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

E. Gadd Industries

I don't suppose I ever had a reason why Rotom was my favorite Pokémon. I just thought the appliance idea was cool. Heheh... But grass will always be my favorite type, and electric my 2nd favorite!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

My favorite Pokémon EVER is Cinccino. Minccino is my second favorite.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oronoco

^^^Something about the way you said that is just comical. Guess I wasn't expecting Minccino to come right after Cinccino.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 15, 2016, 05:36:39 PMI don't suppose I ever had a reason why Rotom was my favorite Pokémon. I just thought the appliance idea was cool. Heheh... But grass will always be my favorite type, and electric my 2nd favorite!
So do you like Mow Rotom?
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Nebbles

I think everyone should know my favorite - but for those who don't, it's Drifloon!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Drifloon is the spawn of satan
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Oronoco on February 15, 2016, 06:11:49 PMSo do you like Mow Rotom?
Yup! :D
If The Pokémon Company ever came out with a Grass-Electric type, though, chances are, it'd be my favorite.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 15, 2016, 06:44:35 PMDrifloon is the spawn of satan
Well, battling them is a pain at times, I will agree with that. XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

JDMEK5

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 15, 2016, 05:36:39 PMI just thought the appliance idea was cool.
#Chandelure #Garbodor #Klefki #Doublade #householditempokemonarelazyexcusesforcreativity
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Altissimo

Quote from: JDMEK5 on February 16, 2016, 07:31:25 AM#Chandelure #Garbodor #Klefki #Doublade #householditempokemonarelazyexcusesforcreativity

#Magnemite #Grimer #Voltorb #thishasbeengoingonsincegen1 #pokémonaregettingmorecreativenotless

BrainyLucario

I just found Pokemon shuffle (mobile version), how long has it been out? I feel pike i missed out a lot.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on February 16, 2016, 07:31:25 AM#Chandelure #Garbodor #Klefki #Doublade #householditempokemonarelazyexcusesforcreativity

If you talk like this and you're not being ironic, I WILL bitch you out. Make no mistake. Pokémon are as creative as they've ever been.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.