News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

BlackDragonSlayer

Unrelated, but:

Quote from: SerebiiFor those of you in North America and Europe, it has been announced that, for a short period between July 24th 2015 and July 27th 2015, you'll be able to receive the Mythical Pokémon Diancie to your Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games through the internet via the Nintendo Network. This Diancie comes with the moves Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam and Protect
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

why do we get Diancie again like seriously we need Hoopa and a bunch of other events over here!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Altissimo on July 23, 2015, 07:59:40 AMwhy do we get Diancie again like seriously we need Hoopa and a bunch of other events over here!
but I never got Diancie before so this is perfect! Now I have a chance at getting every Mega Stone.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

We'll get everything eventually, Game Freak isn't obligated to release everything at the same time. I didn't get Diancie the first time, but even if I did, I'd love the chance for two! I'm just happy because I couldn't get to a GameStop the first time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Hero of Trains

Hey guys! Maya was asking me what her first Pokemon game should be. We narrowed it down to either Soulsilver or PMD Explorers. I couldn't decide. Any thoughts?
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

Probably the main line game. (Soulsilver)
It's just because pmd is so strongly based off the main series it might be wise to play one of those first.

Altissimo

Of the two, I'd recommend SoulSilver, but I think the Johto games rely too thoroughly on nostalgia from Kanto to be effective without one of those. If she has a DS as SoulSilver would indicate, I'd recommend Platinum.

Bespinben

I've heard of many cases where people's first Pokémon game was PMD Explorers (source: lots of Youtube comments). I'd say make the choice based on what Maya values in a video game -- gameplay (Soulsilver) or story (PMD Explorers).
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Hero of Trains

Yeah, Platinum is awesome! Why didn't I think of it?
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

Maybe you lost your...train of thought?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jompa

I'd definitely recommend Ruby/Sapphire or Emerald, but if only for DS, I'd say Diamond/Pearl.
Birdo for Smash

Hero of Trains

Out. Now.

No, just kidding. :) That was actually an okay pun.

mayastarr041

I just want a Pokemon game that I could play forever and never get bored! Pokemon seems interesting, saw shows, but never actually played a game. I'm leaning more towards the gameplay side, the length, than the story. And thanks Trains!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mayastarr041

:)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

AwesomeYears

Pokemon Dash

Platinium was probably my most played Pokemon game + the battle tower thingy was the shit!