News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Hero of Trains

I can give you an Abomasnow.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

K-NiGhT

Managed to get just about all of the ones I need tonight. only hard part is triggering a mareep horde battle >.<
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Latios212

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 11, 2015, 07:27:15 PM
    • Diancie (rip lmao)

I thought I had an extra GameStop Diancie code lying around somewhere... but I can't find it and idk if you'd still be able to redeem it...
    My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
    who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
    [close]
    turtle

SlowPokemon

K-NiGhT, will you be online on ORAS tonight to trade?
    Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
    Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Sorry I didn't see your post Slow! I'll be ready to trade in a bit but I've got a Garchomp already. I can still trade you the Kyogre briefly for the Dec tho.

Dudeman

Oh, I guess I need to say that I finally have Y version and am on my way to the 8th gym. I'm planning to build a team to rek some scrubs eventually. Just have a ways to go first.

I'd love to do online things with anyone who wants to.
    Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

So most of us have played just about every Pokemon game. So I just had a thought.

Out of each main series title, which one is your strongest incarnation? I'm playing through all the games again to gather more data.

Nebbles

What exactly do you mean by strongest incarnation?
    Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
    - Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Echo

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 16, 2015, 01:48:47 PMSo most of us have played just about every Pokemon game. So I just had a thought.

Out of each main series title, which one is your strongest incarnation? I'm playing through all the games again to gather more data.

It's always the character from the latest game because they have access to more Pokemon.

SlowPokemon

Definitely Omega Ruby. I got into it more than I did Black even, as in sure I've stated way too many times (sorry). It's so good.

SoulSilver and Black are probably the next runner-ups, but really I have at least one super strong game for every gen.
    Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
    Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on July 16, 2015, 01:49:41 PMWhat exactly do you mean by strongest incarnation?
    out of all the games, which hall of fame team would win in a Round Robin?

Altissimo

Well, I've got two teams that made level 100 (Platinum and OR), so it's harder to say specifically which would win there. That being said, Platinum was Empoleon, Light Ball Pikachu, Scyther, Noctowl, Houndoom, and Leafeon, while OR was Blaziken, Gardevoir, Manectric, Swellow, Breloom, and Exploud, so I think the latter team has the upper hand. :p

mikey

Diamond or platinum.  Grinded so hard in those
    unmotivated

Nebbles

My first team for Pokemon White was pretty legit.
    Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
    - Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Probably a tie between my AS team and my emerald team.
    God, those Pokemon have been in that dusty old cartridge for almost half a decade now.
    what is shitpost