News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

SlowPokemon

Evasion Clause is pretty much a staple of any competition.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 23, 2013, 09:38:47 AMAnd Evasion Clause would be..?
Evasion Clause - A Pokemon may not have the moves Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

spitllama

Yes, for use at the players' discretion
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

JDMEK5

Ahhhhh... So I've got one remaining question: The Sleep Clause allows you to only put one opponent pokémon to sleep for the entire battle? Or only one sleeping pokémon allowed at a time? Or until that sleeping pokémon faints? (At which point you can sleepify another)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

spitllama

Only one at a time. So if Shado wants to switch out his asleep poke, you can't put another one of his to sleep until that one faints or it wakes up.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

It was a bit obvious the remakes were gonna be on a new console, but it is true other people probably didn't think of that...

Dunno WHEN we'll get 'em. But we will.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on January 23, 2013, 09:41:28 PM

...Whoops. Good one.
Yes, but we thought they would be part of G5. I doubt that they will be released as part of G6, for multiple reason (two I can think of right now :P):
1: Having to convert everything in Hoenn to 3D.
2: Discrepancy with future remakes/games.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Hoenn in 3D would be awesome so who cares
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Quote from: Nebbles on January 23, 2013, 09:53:09 PMHoenn in 3D would be awesome so who cares
It would be the best Pokémon game man would never even know. Nothing could surpass it...unless, of course, there was like a virtual-reality type thing...idk, you get the picture.

There's no reason WHY it won't happen. Did you catch all the gen 5 hints towards it? They wouldn't be in there if Game Freak didn't want to clue us in?

lets see...
  • The reinclusion of Dive.
  • The mention of Go-Go goggles in the desert
  • umm...I forgot some. I haven't played much of gen 5 lately.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on January 23, 2013, 10:02:24 PMIt would be the best Pokémon game man would never even know. Nothing could surpass it...unless, of course, there was like a virtual-reality type thing...idk, you get the picture.

There's no reason WHY it won't happen. Did you catch all the gen 5 hints towards it? They wouldn't be in there if Game Freak didn't want to clue us in?

lets see...
...using that logic, it should've been in G5! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Quote from: Kman96 on January 23, 2013, 10:02:24 PMIt would be the best Pokémon game man would never even know. Nothing could surpass it...unless, of course, there was like a virtual-reality type thing...idk, you get the picture.

lets see...
There was so many! I made a lists some where on NSM. CBF finding it.

They might not remake RSE just based on the fact that we have access to the Pokes on it. Like, when 3rd gen switch came around, you couldn't migrate or trade between RSE and RBY or GSC. So I think they remade Gen 1 and 2 so that we would have access to the Pokemon and be able to complete the Pokedex. So, unless Gen 6 completely ignores the first 5 gens and makes Migrating impossible, then they might not do it based on the fact that it's still compatible with the current games, you just need to go through Gen 4 and 5 first.

However, going by that logic, it's been 10 or so years since RSE. The new, young Pokemon fans (The people Pokemon is aimed at :P) have no idea about Treeko or Mudkip. And they might not know about Bulbasaur or Charmander either considering FRLG was released during Gen 3. Though, Kanto was available in HGSS, so they probably know something. But they must also sit there looking at their Pokedex going "What the hell are the Pokemon 252 - 386?" So Game Freak may be nice to us and bless us with a  3D Hoenn game (GOD PLEASE) or they might be mean and say ,"Stuff it. They can migrate through DPP/HGSS >:D"

JDMEK5

In my dreams, the music for the 3DS pokemon games is all orchestrated similar to the anime.

My Arrangements