News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

DrP

you know, what's really funny. I got my ARDS while I was in canada. I looked everywhere and finally found one at Zellers (even the local wal mart didnt have it... haha)

Now, I just use it to get TMs and Berries when I start a new game. I want to train my Pokémon right, so that's what I do that (I dont do the medicine or general items cheats... that's just not right)

SlowPokemon

I don't get anything... though I can see the benefits, it's not like I'm just anti-cheating.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 30, 2010, 10:50:21 AMThat is hacking... you can't contradict yourself like that. And no, I wouldn't be surprised.  :-\

Items are not considered hacked in Pokemon games, just so you know. And there is a huge difference between hacking the game like crazy, or doing what Drpamplemousse and I do.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Eh, I'm going by my personal opinion. In order to get the items, your game must be tampered with. Is it seriously bad stuff? No. But your game has been messed with.

DrP

It's basically giving you the best and all of your training options. This allows you to make you Pokémon see its true potential!

It isnt bad stuff, Slow. It's the most basic of fixing up the game. Item mods can be easily deleted. Just delete the items and you're back to normal

Oni-Link

Okay okay.
I only use them on non-competitive games. Or games that I don't really have a challenge.
Otherwise, I like the challenge and I don't want to be unfair.

DrP

I usually play it first without anything, then I replay it and add all the "options" i'd like!

SlowPokemon

Tell me when I said it was bad???

Do I sound like I'm really mad or something? You and Roz are both acting like it... Sorry if I upset you. :D

Roz~

Don't worry, I see your point. But I only do it after I finish my game, meaning I've done pretty much everything I can before I get to breeding. I don't like messing with my game when I know I haven't finished the story yet. And at least it's not as messed up as if I were hacking Pokemon. :P

And sorry if I sounded rude, that wasn't my intention at all. :D

SlowPokemon

You didn't, not at all!

Now.... EVERYBODY!

GROUP HUG!

DrP

I didn't mean to bring tension (or rudeness), either...

Basically using item mods justs adds a few lines of code that are extraneous for the game to run correctly. Pokémon mods change the game's code slightly, and may affect the game some way some how!

I always play out a story first, then use some "extras" at the end or when I restart and know the story well (except for Spyro, cause its just way too easy)

SlowPokemon

We should all get a cookie. o_o

DrP

Roz~

I only use AR codes in Pokemon, because it's the only game I feel that's worth it. Having the fast hatch code is great when you need to breed a Pokemon with a certain nature/ability. Having to do over 3000 steps only to see you messed up... that must be something. :P

And I want caek pls.

SlowPokemon

Cake? Okay, let's see the flavors...

we have vanilla, chocolate, and drpamplemousse-flavored cake. Anyone want some? I'll stick with vanilla myself.