News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Steps to Simplicity - Story Update + Dropbox File(4.17.2012)

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 11:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I just give the ending away?

NO! I want you to finish this
No. This is dead. It's like a failed TV Show, no closure
Yeah, I could care less if the story was finished, but I want to see the wrap up
Yes! I think I need closure on the story.

SlowPokemon

LOL

"I thought we were talking about how cows would run marathons?"

Anyway, it was a pretty nice chapter, and I still like the story. Yours has a far more interesting story than mine... mine's something of a huge soap opera. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Im really excited for next chapter... I may not write today, actually... I got like 2 hours of sleep last night because I couldn't get comfortable at all and sleep from 12-8... dumb heat!

Winter

i alway hate when that happens, at least you'll sleep well tonight from lack of sleep.

DrP

hopefully... well, it was 8 degrees cooler and finally the hot breeze has turned into a happy cool breeze and it is currently 78 out... now for just my room to cool off!!!

I actually may write tonight... why? because I had coffee and i've finished all my reading for tomorrow!!!

EDIT: I got about a page into Chapter 13... i am at a crossroads... should I add a romance element in (or will that bring it too downhill) or should I stay on track and make a new best friend??? Also from here on out, throughout the Merin region, I am going to probably have to make the chapters 7-8 pages long instead of the usual 4-6 pages... because you don't know Merin and I need to make some descriptive measures there!

SlowPokemon

About romance... it all depends on what you like. I felt the need to include romance in mine, so I did, perhaps at the risk of losing a few readers (although my only reader at the time was you), but when writing, no one will ever like what you yourself do not.

Self-satisfaction leads to the satisfaction of others.

DrP

I have a few ideas on what to do. I haven't opened that word doc since last month

SlowPokemon

DrP

Dearest Fellow Readers,

Due to some lack of interest, the next chapters will be postponed indefinitely until a massive uprising of calls for this story to return... then and maybe then I might reconsider.

With the Warmest Regards
DP

SlowPokemon

Winter

DrP

Still. Not. Enough.

If there was still any interest, someone would have sent me a message about 19 days ago asking what happened... there is NO popularity to this. I do offer one thing: I just wish I had the time to write for myself rather than the non-existent fans.

I have a number in mind.. and it hasn't reached there yet

Winter

I think you should put a link to this thread in your signature, that's what always reminds me of Slow's.

If nobody has posted here, It will not show up on the Recend Unread Posts Since Your Last Visit link (i'm pretty sure, or at least not the link below it), so put the link in people's faces.

advertize, my friend! I love this story. Without seeing new chapters I start to forget exactly what was going on.. Count me as two dedicated readers cause I'm dying to see more.

SlowPokemon

And I've been your fan since the beginning, man. :) Whether you like TWTGO or not you'd always read, and I appreciate that and try to do the same for you. And I actually like your story.

Winter

Hey it looks like you added it to your sig!

Was I blind and he already had it there the whole time?

Hmmm.

DrP

Nope. I put it there.

If I get more work done on Project Kronos and finish reading for Business Law, I WILL finish Chapter 14!