News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Japan Trip!

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 17, 2010, 10:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammbo101

forgive my naivety, but what's hentai??

Yeah, me too. maybe for grad school...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sammbo101

ah. Well that saves me the trouble of looking it up, anyways...

sipan1234

ok just forget it about that word

Winter

That's the last thing I think  ever expected to hear out of your mouth, Sam

Heheh.

Sammbo101

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 10, 2011, 09:13:53 AMThat's the last thing I think  ever expected to hear out of your mouth, Sam

Heheh.

What?? why is that??

Winter

Just that YOU don't know what Hentai is....

I shall remember this.

Sammbo101

Ummm, I don't know how to respond to that...

SuperFireKirby

I think he's implying that you're a pervert and/or sexual deviant.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

He's quite the opposite.

Sammbo101

Thank you. Now I'll forever be stuck with a reputation of being a choir-boy...     :P

Well I'm normally a weirdo anywho, so it works out.

Winter

Oh come on, it's no big deal: making a fool of yourself in a community of no more than 30 people is A-OK.

:D

DrP

Cheapest Round Trip to Japan (Tokyo Narita) from LAX is $1,106.26, ORD $1,206.20 and JFK $1,328.43

Conversely, a trip to CDG from LAX is $795 for the same time period.

(When going to Japan, United or ANA is your best bet... American and JAL suck ASS)

KefkaticFanatic

We took Korean Air, it was quite nice.  All the seats had power outlets and usb ports.  We flew from Portland to LAX first though on Delta or something, and they had free Wifi as well as power outlets which was nice.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 13, 2011, 12:14:47 AMWe took Korean Air, it was quite nice.  All the seats had power outlets and usb ports.  We flew from Portland to LAX first though on Delta or something, and they had free Wifi as well as power outlets which was nice.

Im so sorry (about LAX)...

I've never been a huge fan of Korean Air. I flew them once to Seoul... I definitely liked Asiana better. Maybe theyve changed. If I was able to take Lufthansa over the Japan, I would in a heartbeat, but that wont be possible

Also, avoid Air France at ALL costs!