News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG VII: Invader Zim Post Game

Started by master_gamer38, July 15, 2010, 01:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

WOLVES WON

To start, I must say that, I'm somewhat satisfied with what went on, at least at the beginning. Assessment of players to start.

1. MaestroUGC - Human - Well, I didn't see you do much of anything. I'm sorry if I just missed it. But, maybe you figured out the whole thing early on. Gotta talk and post. TWG isn't going to get anywhere with individuals all against each other.

2. universe-X - Human - I'm going to advise that you sit out a game. Or play a game where you'd be with someone experienced. You're missing the points of this game. You need to take some time, and get a better idea of what's going on. If you sit out a game, and I'm hosting said game. Come talk to me, and we'll talk the game through.

3. Concerto No.20 in D minor - Human - Poor Concerto, dying night one. :(

4. Dude - Human - Suicide, really? I dun have much to say asides from, try next time!

5. JaMaHa - Wolf - I feel so bad for you. Wake up one morning, to a wall of posts with your name in bold on all of them. No chance to defend yourself, just instadeath for you. I'm surprised by you actually. I've never really seen you say that much but you did quite a bit according to what I've heard. We'll miss you while you're away.

6. askalice23 - Human - Well, you were wrong about JaMaHa being a wolf. But basically everything in that post of yours was right. You've got TWG down pretty well. Just, more grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling would be fantastic.

7. jake3343 - Human -
8. SuperFireKirby - Human - I feel so terrible for you. You die early on in every game. You never get a chance to actually do much, and because of that everyone assumes you are amazing. Which you might be, no one has seen. Hopefully in future games you'll last longer.

9. Nakah - Human - I don't really think I need to say much here. You know what went down, what should have been done.

10. ETFROXX - Wolf - Well played. Very well played. Need much more be said?

11. [Wrydryn] - Human - Ahhhh! If you could have only been earlier to vote. Be more active though, you're a good player.

12. pumpy_heart - Human - Nakah already said it, but solid alliances are a bad thing. You said if you would have stayed alive, you would have gotten it all figured out. Nah, I don't think so. There wasn't enough activity to do anything. Trusting ETF too much was a huge mistake.

Overall, I liked the activity up until JaMaHa died. After that point, it all kinda died. I dunno how many players learned how to pick out wolves without the use of a seer or sheer luck, but I'm hoping that some did. I really don't know what else to say about this game. Everything basically happened early on, leaving the end for a simple wolf win. Which, it was. I know all of you are able to discuss the game. So go ahead, discuss.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

jake3343

bahhhhhh. All my accusations were wrong. Also, you talked about everyone except me  >:(.

SuperFireKirby

The only game I actually lived past day 2 in was Game IV, the first game I played. Oh well, maybe next game?

Anyways, humans did terrible this game. You managed to lynch Jamaha, but you did it for all the wrong reasons. Because he wasn't very active? Its the same way hes played every game so far, and this is the first time I've seen him as a wolf.

But I do applaud ETF on staying under the radar throughout the entire game. I'm pretty sure you never even got a single accusation thrown your way.

Anyways, good game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Yeah, I'll go ahead and follow your plan MG :P

pumpy_heart

Trusting ETF killed a wolf. Hm.
Honestly, if this screwed over everyone, then why did no one play on the last day? No votes were cast, except by ETF at the last minute.
If you don't think I would have figured it out, why did ETF kill me? If she thought she could trust me, then she would have kept me alive. Except oh wait, she didn't, knowing herself that I would not let the last day go down easy.
Also kinda sucky that in your review, you said it was an easy wolf win. Again, this is based only on the fact that Wry and Maestro both didn't vote nor cared.
Sorry for caring I guess? Except not really. The motive for killing me off was that I would have figured it out.
It's just that simple. "BS" alliances are all the alliances in TWG. You win some, you lose some. The only possible way you would ever know is that if in fact you are the seer yourself. Otherwise, you have no idea.
The lack of blues this game kinda sucked. There was really no reasoning for any of the votes. Dude had his suicide, u-x was because Nakah thought he was annoying. JaMaHa was a wolf. So let's see, wrong wrong, right. The fact that ETF voted out her own kind kinda made it seem she was human. Well played, but since then, she had listened to my every word. Had I been alive on the last day, it surely would have gone through my head many a times.
Anyways, good game to all those who played.

universe-X

ETF did a really great job this game! :D

askalice23

good game everyone. we need more activity though. my bad on the whole jamaha thing thought he was human :P. but i thought when etf pulled an insta it was obvious. alliances are bad in these manhunt things. and i think pumpy would have had a shot at finding out etf. i mean i predicted everything besides jamaha the day i died.

and great job etf did a really good job this game!!!

master_gamer38

Ooh crap Jake. I missed your name on the list for formatting. I'll put something up.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

ETFROXX

Well thank you guys. I'm quite proud of myself. :3

ETFROXX

Also, about voting jamaha, I couldn't exactly defend him, everyone wanted to vote him, if I defended him I might seem wolfy.

jake3343

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 15, 2010, 07:48:15 AMI'm pretty sure you never even got a single accusation thrown your way.
I accused ETF but no one listened :(

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I did a reeeeeeal good job.  I got myself killed day one so no one would suspect I was a wolf!  : D  BRILLIANT