News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The World Cup

Started by Nakah, July 09, 2010, 06:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

askalice23

Harvest

I have a hard time caring about it anymore now that Germany is out.

Although I'll state I would prefer Netherlands I suppose.
-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm still wishing it was a Uruguay-Germany final.  :(

Ruto

Why am I still sad about Germany losing?  :'(

There's a match for 3rd tomorrow, I hope they win that one.

Meanwhile half my friend list wants Spain to win the cup, it's pissing me off because I think they're just rooting for the previous winner or something. The other half of my friend list is still bawwwwing about Germany losing like I am.

Quote from: Nakah on July 09, 2010, 06:13:57 PMGo Netherlands

For now, yeah.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Bah, I liked Uruguay the most and Germany the second most.  I couldn't stand to see either lose.  And now I have to watch them play for 3rd.  :'(

dahans

Why the hell do you like Germany? xD
GO NETHERLANDS!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on July 10, 2010, 02:13:31 AMWhy the hell do you like Germany? xD
GO NETHERLANDS!

Of course I want them to win against Spain! LOL. But I'm still rooting for Germany today :D

Nana1Popo2

I'll be the lone one rooting for Spain!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Ruto

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 10, 2010, 10:00:09 AMI'll be the lone one rooting for Spain!

Lol, yeah you are...

Great game today...I just wished Germany played this hard against Spain!! Uruguay was pretty good too  :D

DrP

All my friends and family are rooting for Spain... over here, people are still sad about Mexico.

GO NEDERLAND! (and Im still pretty sad about Germany)

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on July 09, 2010, 06:58:01 PMI'm still wishing it was a Uruguay-Germany final.  :(

Yeah me too. Today's match was epic enough to have been a final though.

Oddly enough, two members of Germany's team didn't play because of the flu? ??? Klose also wasn't there, which was saaad. I also have to say that Forlan was amazing today too :D

I'll be talking about this game till the next World Cup. Oh yeah, go Netherlands.

Roz~

I'm probably the only person here who's not following the world cup. :P Go Spain I guess.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Go Netherlands, we love you :D