News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. 4

Started by Meta-Ridley, July 06, 2010, 04:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

A warioware DIY style music maker would be pretty cool, though.
I like food.

Dude

Quote from: WarioMan98 on January 28, 2011, 02:35:15 AMOh! And there should be a feature that allows you to put your own music in the stages from the SD, besides the ones that are already in the game.
That would be awesome!  ;D
Knock yourself out.

garlicbananas

Yes, a very warioware-esque one would be fine.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

fabbemannen

Nah, I rather have one more character and hack my own music into the game instead ;)

garlicbananas

The only brawl hacking I really care for is Brawl-
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

fingerz

They need a handheld version of Super Smash Bros, whether a remake or new one... for the 3DS.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 30, 2011, 06:56:35 AMNah, I rather have one more character and hack my own music into the game instead ;)

You´re right. The only thing is that hacking a game always has some risks (like crashes), and sometimes costs money. So, people who want a "custom music" option, don´t want to (uselessly  :P) spend their money or (uselessly  :P) risk their consoles (that includes me!).

Dude

The only way to brick your system is if you're installing stuff you pirated and pull the plug during installation.

If you're just hacking a game, then nothing should go wrong.

fingerz

Please tell me if this works. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fabbemannen

Quote from: WarioMan98 on March 03, 2011, 09:19:12 AMYou´re right. The only thing is that hacking a game always has some risks (like crashes), and sometimes costs money. So, people who want a "custom music" option, don´t want to (uselessly  :P) spend their money or (uselessly  :P) risk their consoles (that includes me!).
Nintendo is doing it wrong anyhow. If they supported some homebrew like oracina/gecko os and riivolution, most people would settle with those only and not start with piracycopied games etc.

Dude

Quote from: fingerz on March 03, 2011, 01:14:34 PMPlease tell me if this works. :P
I've done it multiple times.

fingerz

DonValentino

Quote from: fabbemannen on March 03, 2011, 02:52:10 PMNintendo is doing it wrong anyhow. If they supported some homebrew like oracina/gecko os and riivolution, most people would settle with those only and not start with piracycopied games etc.

Nintendo should do that, indeed! Instead of having an eternal struggle with piracy...
If Nintendo does it ( :-\ ), then no problem! :)

Dude

fingerz