News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. 4

Started by Meta-Ridley, July 06, 2010, 04:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Buying things is for losers.

EDIT: This is relevant:

fabbemannen

I never buy things on the internet. So when the games have stopped selling in the store.................I download them.....................
So if they don't want to sell it anymore....MOAHAHAhahaha......

*I havn't said that :o ::)*

garlicbananas

Thanks Shadoninja.  Genosect is merely a suggestion as he would be amazing for SSB which you would know if you've seen him.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Shadoninja

zoroark would be a cool pokeball 'mon where he either illusions a player character or another pokemon and if it gets hit it turns back into zoroark and disappears.

I would love to see zuruzukin as a playable character though.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

Is it that dark and fighting guy?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

SlowPokemon

You see it and you're like "wtf is that?" and then you meet shado's and it KICKS YOUR ASS WITH ITS FREAKING DRAIN PUNCH xD

And then you're like "I WANT ONE"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

I especially love it when people don't know about its dark type, so they use a psychic move on it.

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 25, 2011, 02:11:39 PMI especially love it when people don't know about its dark type, so they use a psychic move on it.

Haha yep, it is lulzy. Zuruzukin <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

garlicbananas

Don't get me wrong, I love Zuruzukin too. ;D  But the sheer amount of and particular moves he knows and his body build make him a perfect fit for SSB.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Cobraroll

They should put in Machamp. He should have only one move: Win Battle. As you know, it's impossible to beat Machamp in close combat...

On a more serious side note, I think it would be cool to have Primeape in SSB.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DonValentino

Oh! And there should be a feature that allows you to put your own music in the stages from the SD, besides the ones that are already in the game.
That would be awesome!  ;D

fabbemannen

Quote from: WarioMan98 on January 28, 2011, 02:35:15 AMOh! And there should be a feature that allows you to put your own music in the stages from the SD, besides the ones that are already in the game.
That would be awesome!  ;D
It's way to tricky to do it over homebrew ;)
Right now I can't hack at all, since all the installers are for ntsc-consoles (unless you have lego-indiana)

I'm never playing back-up games on the wii, so I think that nintendo should support some homebrew like Gecko OS and Riivolution. Instead of trying to fight against it I mean

garlicbananas

While we're on music, they should totally include a music composer!  Nothing fancy, just a feel, tempo, and style maker.  But if they do go fancy shmancy that'd be even better!

fabbemannen

You mean making your own music for the game? Probably unnessecary for that type of game ;)