News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. 4

Started by Meta-Ridley, July 06, 2010, 04:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

I just can't think that Daisy should have the same moveset as Peach. They are way to different =)
Koopa Troopa and Waluigi would be even nicer =)

Jub3r7

What about Para troopa? Well, probably not.

Waluigi showed up as an interesting Assist Trophy in brawl...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fabbemannen

They should at least start with basic ones =)
Even do both Koopa and Paratroopa was enemies in sse

DonValentino

If there´s gonna be a SSB 4, I would like for the 3DS, and please, MORE CHARACTERS AND STAGES!

1.  At least 5 characters from each series:
        Pokémon: Mewtwo (please bring him back), Jigglypuff (don´t like it a lot, though), Pkmn Trainer, Pikachu, Lucario...
        Mario Series: Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Wario, Waluigi (why not?)...
        Zelda Series: Zant, Ganondorf, Link, Zelda, Majora´s Wrath (or whatever that human-like thingy is called)...

I know that would be a lot of characters, but c´mon! That would be A W E S O M E!  ;D

2. Better Menu appeareance (it could use the 3D somehow). I didn´t like the Menu appeareance of SSBB or SSBM, don´t know why.

3. Better Stage Builder.

4. Cooler, better, and more stages, like the WarioWare one.

I can dream, right?  :P

fabbemannen

I'm pretty sure that Zant and Majora's Wrath are in your dreams, but everything else you said sounds possible

Winter

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 22, 2011, 10:31:56 AMI'm pretty sure that Zant and Majora's Wrath are in your dreams, but everything else you said sounds possible

Good Final Smash Ideas though

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 22, 2011, 10:31:56 AMI'm pretty sure that Zant and Majora's Wrath are in your dreams...

:'( :'( :'( Yes, unfortunately  :'( :'( :'(

SuperFireKirby

If HAL really wants to make the amazing game they should make Skull Kid a playable character. I would perform an insta-buy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

That's still not possible since everyone have their favorites.
Myself I would want Spyro The Dragon in, and they don't even own the rights to him...

Sammbo101

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2011, 11:23:00 AMYou forgot Skull Kid.

Skull kid would certainly be the best character ever.

Meta-Ridley

Look guys SSB is a SIDE ON 2.5D game. therefore obviously the 3D would be useless for a SSB game.

SlowPokemon

wtf nonsense. Who cares whether it would look good in 3D or not (it would, therefore you are wrong); first you complained about the graphics then realized you were wrong about that, then you go to this, and you are wrong as well. Despite the fact that you say you want a fourth SSB, you seem to be very against one.

Also, saying that it wouldn't look good because it is on the side is like saying a Mario Bros. game for 3DS wouldn't look good in 3D. It would look really, good; it's not 3D so much as "coming at you" than it is with the "depth" aspect.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 23, 2011, 05:29:59 PMwtf nonsense.

Who cares

therefore you are wrong

realized you were wrong

you are wrong as well.

Welcome new Kefka.

Meta-Ridley

I am saying that a 3D Super Smash Bros. wouldn't use the full 3D capabilities of the 3DS. It wouldn't have the wow factor of the games like kid icarus, nintendogs + cats, or other games have because the camera is side on and attacks go sideways. So now you can tell the foreground from the background. BIG DEAL!
So then people will look for other things to make up for the lack of 3D effectiveness. Like GRAPHICS. And then people will see that it has the graphics of the original!
The only thing that they can do is add some extra things - which they always do anyway when they make a new one!

So in the end it would be a downgrade to the others - there may be some elements that are better than the last games - but that would happen with a new home console SSB anyway!
And instead of a downgraded graphics and useless 3D SSB on the 3DS they would get completely revamped HD graphics on a much bigger screen.

Don't forget that this new home console that they will bring out will probably be more powerful in performance and space (more characters and new options) than the Wii.