News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. 4

Started by Meta-Ridley, July 06, 2010, 04:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

who knows? If the Nintendo name is behind it and they say it has something all other games don't, then it could turn into Nintendo's next greatest series (oh, I hope it has good music, too!)

SlowPokemon

I don't think we'll have to worry about that - put Koji Kondo in charge of that aspect. ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

yep! Koji Kondo is a Video Game Music god... with Junichi Masuda for Pokémon of course!

SlowPokemon

Certainly, certainly!
Did you know what Junichi Masuda's favorite Pokemon is? Kind of strange (but also one of my favorites) - Spinda.

And Ken Sugimori (the frickin' genius who invented the first two generations of Pokemon, and most of the later two, and also did all the final art for them)'s favorite is Gengar. lol.

SuperFireKirby

That's because Gengar is a beast.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Gengar is beast!! Im just too lazy to trade

SlowPokemon

put a Pokemon game in the bottom slot and head to the Old Chateau fourth room. Found mine there in no time at all.

Meta-Ridley

So which console would SSB 4 come out on? Maybe on the next home console.
Nintendo Pu   :P

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 08, 2010, 05:21:21 PMput a Pokemon game in the bottom slot and head to the Old Chateau fourth room. Found mine there in no time at all.

but which game uses the dongle effect... see, if its ruby, i lost it

SlowPokemon

All of them make Gengar appear - the only Pokemon to do so. ;)
I would have specified if not.

DrP

good to know!!! Ima gonna catch me a Gengar on platinum (good thing I still have my original DS from 2005)

pumpy_heart

The last one to come out was Pikmin. And I think everyone took that well.
Nintendo (Miyamoto) will come through again.

DrP

Quote from: pumpy_heart on July 08, 2010, 09:20:12 PMThe last one to come out was Pikmin. And I think everyone took that well.
Nintendo (Miyamoto) will come through again.

I hope so... I'm eager with anticipation

SlowPokemon

Yup. That Mario Bros game for the wii I didn't think was all that fun, to be honest. I got bored on World Two. :P

SuperFireKirby

Your fault for buying it.

I think that the next SSB won't come out before this new franchise is realeased, that way they can put the main character from it in the SSB game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!