News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. 4

Started by Meta-Ridley, July 06, 2010, 04:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta-Ridley

Possible names Super Smash Bros. Rumble or Super Smash Bros. Fight?

Anyway, This topic is for people to speculate on what might be in a new Super Smash Bros game (If there's going to be one)
Please, bring forth your ideas. Here are a couple of my own.

1.Completeley make stage builder better. I don't care how you do it, just make it alot better.
2.For pokemon trainer, You can customise which starter pokemon from Kanto, Jhoto etc. and which evolution you'd like (only 3 pokemon
can be used when playing)
3.BRING IN MORE CHARACTERS AND STAGES. some examples would be Dark Samus or Ridley, Dixiekong, Krystal etc.
4.Bring back mewtwo. He's way better than lucario (You can only imagine what his final smash would be).
5.Make stages in the Campaign mode (e.g. from brawl Subspace Emissary) playable for online and versus fights.

SlowPokemon

My suggestions - make one for handheld. Before anyone says anything, it would be cool. Just not a lot of playability, I guess.

About Pokemon Trainer - you know how you can change colors of your people? Well, there should be five different colors for Pokemon Trainer - Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Isshu or whatever the english name is.

Some other character suggestions... get rid of Lucario AND Mewtwo. Bring in some better ones. I don't know about y'all... but I would like to play as Bowser Jr. Oh, and bring in Lubba from SMG 2. ;) jk
Dry Bones would be very cool. Put him with Boo.

I don't know about Pokemon... keep the Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, and Pikachu, obviously...

Maybe add like Eevee.. more thought later.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 06, 2010, 06:09:31 AMMy suggestions - make one for handheld. Before anyone says anything, it would be cool. Just not a lot of playability, I guess.
Dissidia?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Taser9090

They could put up characters from series that are not playable, playable.
There aren't as much to choose from though... But when I was younger, I would imagine Olimar, or a Pikmin to be in SSBM. I thought it would be a terrible idea, but it turns out they used both Olimar, and the Pikmin!
So if they could do that, they should be able to make more characters from different series  :P

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 06, 2010, 06:09:31 AMMy suggestions - make one for handheld. Before anyone says anything, it would be cool. Just not a lot of playability, I guess.

jump super stars js.

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Meta-Ridley

Quote from: SlowPokemon link=topic=2207.msg60882#msg60882 date=1278421771
/quote]

And if you press down b you can change into one of it's eveeloutions.
and I'd like a more anime type of flamethrower than the one charizard had

DrP

About Pokemon Trainer - you know how you can change colors of your people? Well, there should be five different colors for Pokemon Trainer - Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Isshu or whatever the english name is.

Some other character suggestions... get rid of Lucario AND Mewtwo. Bring in some better ones. I don't know about y'all... but I would like to play as Bowser Jr. Oh, and bring in Lubba from SMG 2. ;) jk
Dry Bones would be very cool. Put him with Boo.

I don't know about Pokemon... keep the Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, and Pikachu, obviously...

Isshu is the official English name

SlowPokemon

Where'd you see that drpamp?

Taser9090

The region name is always the same as Japan.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DrP

Quote from: Taser9090 on July 06, 2010, 07:36:14 PMThe region name is always the same as Japan.

Exactly. Plus BulbaNews has it somewhere. They may change the spelling a bit (Hoenn in Japanese was Hoen... except the o had the legato looking line on top denoting a long o sound)

pumpy_heart

A Golden Sun character as playable would be pretty cool, but I bet they'll stick to their main frame Fire Emblem, which makes sense for the Japanese market.
If they bring this back, I want Geno. No matter what the cost for Nintendo, I want Geno.

Taser9090

Quote from: pumpy_heart on July 07, 2010, 08:12:41 AMA Golden Sun character as playable would be pretty cool, but I bet they'll stick to their main frame Fire Emblem, which makes sense for the Japanese market.
If they bring this back, I want Geno. No matter what the cost for Nintendo, I want Geno.
I would like Geno back also. I hope Square Enix would allow that next time.

DrP

I've always wanted to see Toad on Super Smash Bros... I know there's a lot of Mario characters as it is, but I think, given the right moves, Toad can really do some damage

Dude

Flandre Scarlet would be pretty co- OH WAIT.

PSA <3

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 07, 2010, 10:14:49 AMI've always wanted to see Toad on Super Smash Bros... I know there's a lot of Mario characters as it is, but I think, given the right moves, Toad can really do some damage

I know what you mean lol. But then my sister would get mad that there's no Toadette xD

I'd prefer to see Dry Bones and Bowser Jr.

Although, most people didn't like the fact with "underlings" in Melee. (i.e., Link/Young Link, Pikachu/Pichu, Mario/Dr. Mario, etc.)