News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. 4

Started by Meta-Ridley, July 06, 2010, 04:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I like the idea of Bowser Jr. He wouldn't have to just be a small clone of Bowser, either (like Link/Toon Link, or Pikachu/Pichu...)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 16, 2012, 04:18:40 AMI like the idea of Bowser Jr. He wouldn't have to just be a small clone of Bowser, either (like Link/Toon Link, or Pikachu/Pichu...)
Yeah looking at his Super Mario Wiki page, I can see a few things that can make him different. The Magic Paintbrush could be used to imitate various characters or spawn fake items used for trickery or throwing.

There's also this excerpt about New Super Mario Bros.
QuoteHis attack pattern depends on how he wears his bandanna. If it's hanging loose, Bowser Jr. jumps and charges at Mario and can be defeated by simple jump attacks. If he wears the bandanna over his mouth, Bowser Jr. throws Koopa Shells at Mario and ducks into his shell whenever Mario comes near, preventing jump attacks from working. In this form, Mario has to hit Bowser Jr. with a Koopa Shell before he can be jumped on.
If they did this, they'd have to make it not so spammy.

There's also the Koopa Clown Car (Either his or his dad's)

I think they could have Kamek as an assistant character similiar to the Ice Climbers except you can't switch to Kamek.
This would make for interesting attacks. Bowser Jr's Final Smashes, if they keep this mechanic, could be his giant form from Yoshi's Island if Kamek is still with him, or using the Koopa Clown Car to drop Big Steelies.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Not sure if it's necessarily worth its own topic, but does anyone have any ideas they've played with in their heads of new characters? (moves, gimmicks, stages that pair with them).

Also, just in case anyone did not know this, Capcom characters are expected to be in SSB4
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ChrisLeeFan1118

I would like to see more FE characters like the Black Knight, Elincia, Ashnard, Micaiah, or maybe even Soren.
I think they would all be great characters to add to the game.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on April 16, 2012, 11:50:04 AMNot sure if it's necessarily worth its own topic, but does anyone have any ideas they've played with in their heads of new characters? (moves, gimmicks, stages that pair with them).

Also, just in case anyone did not know this, Capcom characters are expected to be in SSB4

Phoenix Wright, anyone...?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 16, 2012, 04:29:02 PMPhoenix Wright, anyone...?

now don't be silly. That could never wor- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqQfkxZNwRQ&ob=av3e

oh right. hmm it might be possible then.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Submissions Page

garlicbananas

I trust that HAL will make great decisions, but I hope that they take full advantage of the incredible technology that powers both the Wii U and 3DS.  Also, they really need to prevent having clones of other characters.  They can keep the clone characters, but give them some individuality.  I'm also excited to see how much of Skyward Sword goes into it.  Ghirahim could be great, but how will they work in Demise?  Also, the stages will surely be awesome.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Alakazam

Hmmm... All of the characters that I would really like to see most would never actually be in the next game. We can always hope for really awesome characters like Toad, but I really doubt it.

FluteNinja

They need to change alot of Final Smashes.  Donkey Kong, King Dedede, Peach, Luigi, Wario, and Yoshi all made me go WTF
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SlowPokemon

^Don't forget Game and Watch

But omg I will love them if they keep Jigglypuff's final smash.

spitllama

Submissions Page

FluteNinja

HA!!!  I forgot about Game and Watch.  Jigglypuff's was one of the best.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.