News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. 4

Started by Meta-Ridley, July 06, 2010, 04:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Hmm...

For my Wii, I have Riivolution, USBLoader, HBC, GeckoOS, and a lot of Pirated VC games.
For SSBB, I have mostly Touhou edits of characters, music, and 2 stages.

So yeah.

Shadoninja

some of the homebrew games are quite interesting.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

fabbemannen

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 04, 2011, 05:55:31 PMsome of the homebrew games are quite interesting.
Liero!!!
Quote from: Dude on March 04, 2011, 05:50:57 PMHmm...

For my Wii, I have Riivolution, USBLoader, HBC, GeckoOS, and a lot of Pirated VC games.
For SSBB, I have mostly Touhou edits of characters, music, and 2 stages.

So yeah.
I got riivolution and a lot of hbc-stuff.
I mostly got custom stages, characters, textures and such for brawl, mario kart and new super mario bros (and just some codes for other games)

Bespinben

Necrobump!

Considering that Kid Icarus: Uprising has been out for awhile now, that means HAL has finally started development of Super Smash Bros. 4! Here's to hoping we get some juicy news leaks in the near future.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jub3r7

There was a picture that has about an 89% chance of being fake where the game was titled Super Smash Brothers: Universe.

Anyways, apparently there's going to be a Wii U and 3DS version that can interact with each other if I remember correctly.
Makes sense for it to be called SSBU if it's for the Wii U.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

JDMEK5

Quote from: DrP on July 06, 2010, 06:48:44 PMIsshu is the official English name
(for 5th region of Pokémon for anyone who doesn't already know)

I thought it was Unova.  ???
I mean, that's what it says in the game so many times... :-\
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

See how that post was about eight months before BW was released in USA?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 13, 2012, 06:15:00 PM(for 5th region of Pokémon for anyone who doesn't already know)

I thought it was Unova.  ???
I mean, that's what it says in the game so many times... :-\

Isshu is the Japanese name for the region.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jub3r7

Also, I'm fairly certain that Isshu means "wish" in Japanese (or something?); the BW anime was titled Pokemon Black and White: Best Wishes.

Anyways, isn't this an SSB4 topic? XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

I think it would be interesting to see a stage based on Pushmo. The blocks could make for interesting platforming. There are plenty of different stage designs they could use to keep it interesting especially if they use Nintendo themed murals. They could probably allow for levels created in pushmo studio to be imported somehow. You could use any two matching ladder blocks to move between them and maybe the blocks could be knocked back by doing enough damage to them which would equal crazy fun trying to knock someone out by taking out the platform below a ceiling ladder or something.

Not a Nintendo produced game but a Mighty Switch Force level could work too. All the various blocks could make it a fun stage to play in.

It would also be interesting if they had something where Wii U players and 3DS players could mess with each other somehow. for example, Wii U players could distort the 3D effects and 3DS players could use the stylus to do something.

spitllama

I still want to see a SSB4 game with exclusively pokemon characters. Not necessarily part of the original SSB series, but maybe Game Freak would do it ::)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 14, 2012, 05:07:12 AMI think it would be interesting to see a stage based on Pushmo. The blocks could make for interesting platforming. There are plenty of different stage designs they could use to keep it interesting especially if they use Nintendo themed murals. They could probably allow for levels created in pushmo studio to be imported somehow. You could use any two matching ladder blocks to move between them and maybe the blocks could be knocked back by doing enough damage to them which would equal crazy fun trying to knock someone out by taking out the platform below a ceiling ladder or something.

Not a Nintendo produced game but a Mighty Switch Force level could work too. All the various blocks could make it a fun stage to play in.

These would make great stages!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on April 14, 2012, 08:45:45 AMI still want to see a SSB4 game with exclusively pokemon characters. Not necessarily part of the original SSB series, but maybe Game Freak would do it ::)
Yes. This >:D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Shadoninja

Character Wishes:

I want lucas to return definitely. He was my favourite character to use in Brawl.

as discussed previously somewhere, Zoroark would be a most likely addition and I think it would work quite well. If it uses its Illusion ability though it'll probably only work effectively in 3+ player matches.

I'd like Pit to have some/most/all of his weapon types from Uprising to be apart of his arsenal. maybe that would make him less spammy.

what about everyone else?