News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. 4

Started by Meta-Ridley, July 06, 2010, 04:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Oh yeah, and I was actually pretty good with Lucario too.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Sammbo101

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on July 06, 2010, 04:01:14 AM4.Bring back mewtwo. He's way better than lucario (You can only imagine what his final smash would be).
Why do you think they pulled Mewtwo out? If anyone ever DID get a Final Smash, it'd be so awesome the Wii wouldn't be able to handle it and it'd blow up.

SuperFireKirby

Replaced with Lucario, which appeals more to the new generation of gamers who are more familiar with him than Mewtwo. Marketing 101,

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Does that mean Zoroark will be usable?

Roz~

I want Mewtwo back. ;__; But yeah, we're probably going to see Zoroark in the next game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fabbemannen

Wandering around the forum I found a topic that looked REALLY interesting :o

Seriously, if there's isn't going to be any more ssb-games I would kill myself! (well, almost)
Who's Zoroark by the way? A pokemon? They most likely going to add one from the newest generations + 3 new starters. But Eevee with evolutions would be cool. What I hope most for should be Spyro (not a chance), Megaman (I could bet a lot on that he's in the next game, kinda like Samus I guess) and someone from the F-Zero games

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: fabbemannen on November 18, 2010, 12:27:42 PMMegaman (I could bet a lot on that he's in the next game, kinda like Samus I guess)
This is the only one of your hopes I could find coming true. But what I would think they would do is have him start as regular megaman. But by pushing a certain button, he gets different powers taken from the megaman games that he gets after defeating bosses. That would be awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Spyro is a part of my childhood =) But he never going to be in ssb. And I would want one more f-z. Captain Falcon is the best, but he needs someone to beat too!
And as you say about megaman, that's what I hope!

Winter

If the new smash brothers added in a super paper mario effect where the stages rotated, that would kick ass :)

Jub3r7

That would probably be in the paper mario stage. If they decide to make one.

SuperFireKirby

fabbemannen

Now that would be to weird ::) Seriously, they aren't going to make an 3D game, and playing like 2D with that kind of angle going to be really weird. But they probably going to make a fun gravity stage from smg!

SlowPokemon

I can see Rosalina or Luma as a playable character--hopefully in addition to Fawful.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

Jub3r7

Different colored peach has brown hair and a yellow dress.

Pwning people with Peach on brawl is so much fun!