"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Winter

Shadoninja

SuperFireKirby

Meh, I don't like people to using MetaKnight, becuase much like Pit, he has insanely spammy sword attacks. But he's still not nearly as cheap as Pit.

Also,

Kirby all the way.  But if not...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I use him for his obscure maneuvers, the teleport, and the long glide, and the up-b backflip thing

(meta knight)
ok FINE picture

heheh. and no i don't use his silly a button flurry of swords, it's dumb.

He's one of the only characters with no projectiles! fun!

Jub3r7

My top characters are Mr. Game and Watch, Olimar, Peach, and sometimes toon link.

It's hilarious when you beat people online with Peach, you can imagine them getting so angry...  :D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Sekter77

I always love beating people with Jigglypuff on the first two games (but not Brawl, it's too weak there). That picture up there proves its frightening power! It's surprisingly quick in the air and you can be stupidly cheap and get a one-hit kill off of Rest. It's just about as cheap as Pit and Meta Knight except if Jiggly misses you can KO it while it's asleep. The other two just keep on going being annoying.

But my real favorite characters are Yoshi on 64, Dr. Mario (why'd they take him out? besides the fact that he was just a clone character) on Melee, and Ike on Brawl.
Guitar and video games.

Shadoninja

there was someone at a smash tournament I went to that was really good with jigglypuff.

Taser9090

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 21, 2010, 10:00:20 AMIt's really fun when you get good with Olimar, you always end up on the high score board for most damage caused.  :D
I used to be very good with Olimar, but I don't play Brawl anymore, so I make all the characters I use look like terrible fools.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Jigglypuff is da shiz.

Honorable mention to Luigi for his girly slapping attack. :) Pokemon Trainer was cool, but Lucario was BLEAH.

Yellow Kirby also=win.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nana1Popo2

on the topic of funny wins (in SSBB), I think anyone who loses against Ice Climbers, G&W, Jiggly, or Olimar can get pretty mad sometimes, haha.

But, all the characters are somewhat equal. Some people are good with some, and some are good with others. Me? Ice Climbers, G&W, and Marth.. yet i still always choose random.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Winter

My favorite kill has always been throwing the pill thing at somebody from above, they just hate that

SuperFireKirby

I didn't like how they replaced Roy with Ike in Brawl. Roy was so much more awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!