News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. 4

Started by Meta-Ridley, July 06, 2010, 04:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 07, 2010, 06:38:32 PMI know what you mean lol. But then my sister would get mad that there's no Toadette xD

I'd prefer to see Dry Bones and Bowser Jr.

Although, most people didn't like the fact with "underlings" in Melee. (i.e., Link/Young Link, Pikachu/Pichu, Mario/Dr. Mario, etc.)

Yep, me no likey Pichu or Dr. Mario...

But you have a good point about Bowser Jr... He would be awesome (but that comes back to an "underling")

Maretocks

Bowser Jr would have a lot more potential. He could totally Down-B in to Shadow Mario.

Also, a Ganondorf that isn't a Cpt Falcon clone.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Meta-Ridley

Also with the stages it should be fairer like in melee. There were 2 stages for each franchise. In brawl there were 5 stages for mario and 1 stage for yoshi and 1 stage for kirby and
1 stage for starfox. It should be more evened out.

And I reckon for colour changes they should actually be COSTUME CHANGES. e.g. Samus - Metroid Prime 1 suit, Metroid Prime 2&3 suit, Other M suit etc.

Taser9090

I think Dr. Mario could be a costume.

It's already hinted that Pikachu in Brawl may have been Pichu in Melee, so yeah  :P

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Cobraroll

Give Ganondorf his sword, Young/Toon Link should have a completely different moveset than Link (Hurricane Spin!). Same goes for Fox and Falco, give them different moves.

Also, Bowser Jr. would be directly awesome.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Meta-Ridley

I think your suggestions are good, but I think that Fox and Falco are pretty Much fine except change falco's final smash and make him able to fly (just for the fun of it).
Dark Samus should be in the game.

SlowPokemon

I prefer Wolf to Fox. :P
I think Bowser Jr. would be amazing because he could have good attack potential, without Bowser's atrocious weight.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

and the fact that he could (Down+B) into Shadow Mario... as stated above... would be EPPPICCC!!!

Let's hope they dont put Krystal on the new SSB, cause Fox, Falco and Wolf are all SSB needs from Fox (cause Peppy and Slippy really dont have fighting skills apart from their fighters)
(yes, and change movesets for each character)... and make Zero Suit Samus an option from the start!!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Maretocks on July 07, 2010, 06:46:53 PMHe could totally Down-B in to Shadow Mario.

I just sense a Mario clone... i think Bowser Jr. should use his paintbrush for different attacks. maybe a Side + B He throws like a Koopa shell, or a goomba or something similar to King Dedede's Side + B.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

DrP

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 08, 2010, 09:28:13 AMI just sense a Mario clone... i think Bowser Jr. should use his paintbrush for different attacks. maybe a Side + B He throws like a Koopa shell, or a goomba or something similar to King Dedede's Side + B.

The Shadow Mario would use the paint brush only... like a good Up+B could be a long slime, goop (like the stuff from Super Mario Sunshine) could attach on to something and flip him up or a Side+B could be like you said!

SuperFireKirby

I really wanna see the Waddle Dee as a playable character. I can't think of anything more epic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 08, 2010, 10:07:59 AMI really wanna see the Waddle Dee as a playable character. I can't think of anything more epic.

Oh my God, that would be epic. lol four waddle dees in a 4-on-4 match... even more epic.

I like how we're all talking like the game's already been announced.

SuperFireKirby

Its not like Nintendo's just going to drop a franchise that's epically promotes their systems and makes them a poop load of money. Its like dropping the Mario or Zelda franchise. So it's pretty much safe to say they're gonna make another one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Suposedly theres an entire new Nintendo series coming out (according to the Nintendo Press News)

SlowPokemon

Wow... Some fans will hate that.
I personally don't think they could recreate Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid, or even Kirby... But I would be happy to test out the experiment.