News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Skyward Sword

Started by DrP, July 03, 2010, 10:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Zelda's Lullaby... that's genius.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

reminds me.

Song of healing is lost woods backwards.

done it already.

but good outcome!

check out zreo's arrangement of zelda's lullaby backwords. it's epic.

Dudeman

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 04, 2010, 10:31:33 AMThe art is leaning more toward that of WindWaker, but with a more realistic looking setting and stuff, like a mixture between WindWaker and Twilight Princess
Keep in mind that the graphics render for TP was actually the WW render, just modified. For SS, it's like they went halfway.
And also, SS is rumored (emphasis on rumored) to be released this fall, but Nintendo probably won't say anything until E3.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

Topic being bumped for a new press release!!!

REDMOND, Wash., Aug. 17, 2011 - Nintendo's celebration of the 25th anniversary of The Legend of Zeldaâ,,¢ series continues in full force with the announcement that The Legend of Zeldaâ,,¢: Skyward Sword will launch in North America on Nov. 20. The epic adventure, created from the ground up for the Wiiâ,,¢ console, sends this storied series to new heights and marks a turning point for the franchise.

The game uses the precision motion controls of the Wii Remoteâ,,¢ Plus (or a Wii Remote controller with a Wii MotionPlusâ,,¢ accessory) and Nunchukâ,,¢ controllers to map on-screen action to the player's movements. When a player swings the Wii Remote Plus controller, Linkâ,,¢ appears to swing his sword in exactly the same way.

Different enemies have different battle tactics, so players must analyze their approach and develop counterattacks that play on the enemies' weaknesses. The game's wide array of items also use full motion controls, letting players roll bombs, shoot arrows and guide flying objects like never before.

The game includes a massive, multilayered world that takes players from dark dungeons to a diverse overworld to cloud cities in the sky, requiring a combination of puzzle-solving and swordplay to unlock all of its secrets. Link soars through the air on the wings of a majestic bird while exploring the game's sky area, providing players with unprecedented freedom of movement as they progress on their adventure. The quest lays the foundation for the events in The Legend of Zeldaâ,,¢: Ocarina of Timeâ,,¢, which is frequently cited as one of the greatest video games of all time.

"The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the biggest game in the series yet," said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America's executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. "We've just scratched the surface of this massive experience, and we look forward to sharing additional details with fans as we approach the Nov. 20 launch."

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is now available for pre-order at major retailers throughout North America. A deposit may be required for pre-orders. See individual retailers for details. For more information about the game, visit http://www.zelda.com/skywardsword/.

Remember that Wii features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wii.

Olimar12345

Shweet! November is going to be a busy month!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

meh, I'll be too busy playing skyrim. I was hoping for a december or January launch so I could get some funds. oh well

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kirbyfan101

I think the game's going to turn out pretty well. ;D
<(-^.^<) <(-^.^-)> (>^.^-)>

DrP

I will probably buy this and the Kirby game coming out. I still haven't played much cause I'm so busy. I just wish I had nothing to do so I could play VGs again!

Bespinben

I like how Skyward Sword is being released 5 days before Black Friday. It's about time Nintendo got some money for the stuff they make (reference to poor sales of 3DS, released in the middle of March).
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SuperFireKirby

Kirby is ranked higher on my game priorities list then Skyward Sword, and that's coming out this fall so SS might have to wait awhile for me.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

:O

No but really I want one.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I'm so buying that! A 20 dollar WiiMote with Motion Plus! NAB!

(Plus it will work when the Wii U comes out -- I must debate keeping my Gamecube or Wii once I get the Wii U for GC Games)

fabbemannen

Played a certain game for 2 hours today ;D