News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Skyward Sword

Started by DrP, July 03, 2010, 10:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

probably something around 1:27 on this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dYgrMz_XBI

and look at 1:21... they really feminized link here.

And of course, all zelda games are safe from disappointment (even majora's mask was pretty cool)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 12, 2010, 04:53:24 PMAnd of course, all zelda games are safe from disappointment (even majora's mask was pretty cool)
Excuse me sir, but did you just say EVEN Majora's Mask was pretty cool? You make me sad...

Oh and Spirit Tracks was not safe from disappointment.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 13, 2010, 07:05:34 AMExcuse me sir, but did you just say EVEN Majora's Mask was pretty cool? You make me sad...

Oh and Spirit Tracks was not safe from disappointment.

I like an occasional break from usual storyline! there was just alot of stuff to do (and the whole deadline thing was pretty cool to work with, though it took some getting used to)

And Spirit Tracks was amazing! Better than Phantom Hourglass, by far (but my favorite handheld zelda game is Link's Awakening... again, refreshing adventure NOT in Hyrule)

Ruto

I think they should have developed Spirit Tracks for a console. I'd like to see New Hyrule in all its glory before seeing it simplified into flat terrain and stuff. The game wasn't bad but I really hated the bunny quest because it's just so damn hard to see anything sometimes :D

Regarding the screenshot at 1:27, are you talking about the one showing the overworld or the one with Link fighting in the dungeon? I think they both happen at 1:27.

Oh yeah, Linebeck made PH amazing  ;D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 13, 2010, 09:49:52 AMI like an occasional break from usual storyline! there was just alot of stuff to do (and the whole deadline thing was pretty cool to work with, though it took some getting used to)

And Spirit Tracks was amazing! Better than Phantom Hourglass, by far (but my favorite handheld zelda game is Link's Awakening... again, refreshing adventure NOT in Hyrule)

Spirit Tracks is better than Phantom Hourglass, but that does't mean it's a good game. I didn't enjoy playing SP. I'm in then final dugeon since January, so yeah.

And MM was not a masterpiece, but it was good imho.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

My favorite handheld was probably Oracle of Seasons. But my favorite's list goes:

1.Ocarina of Time

2. Wind Waker

3. Link to the Past(best 2-d Zelda, hands down)

4. Twilight Princess

5. The original Legend of Zelda

Anyways, is there a set release date for Skyward Sword yet?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on July 13, 2010, 11:56:39 AMI think they should have developed Spirit Tracks for a console. I'd like to see New Hyrule in all its glory before seeing it simplified into flat terrain and stuff. The game wasn't bad but I really hated the bunny quest because it's just so damn hard to see anything sometimes :D

Regarding the screenshot at 1:27, are you talking about the one showing the overworld or the one with Link fighting in the dungeon? I think they both happen at 1:27.

Oh yeah, Linebeck made PH amazing  ;D

the overworld

Quote from: Roz~ on July 13, 2010, 01:10:17 PMSpirit Tracks is better than Phantom Hourglass, but that does't mean it's a good game. I didn't enjoy playing SP. I'm in then final dugeon since January, so yeah.

And MM was not a masterpiece, but it was good imho.

i just beat it a couple of days ago (cause its not like me to have an unfinished zelda game)

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 13, 2010, 01:54:00 PMMy favorite handheld was probably Oracle of Seasons. But my favorite's list goes:

1.Ocarina of Time

2. Wind Waker

3. Link to the Past(best 2-d Zelda, hands down)

4. Twilight Princess

5. The original Legend of Zelda

Anyways, is there a set release date for Skyward Sword yet?

I forgot about the Oracles... they were pretty nice!

I'm with you on your list (except im not really enamored with the original (though originals have a certain quality you cant dismiss them as great) because it took me less than a day to beat and there is so much else to do in other games... so my #5 would go to Oracle of Seasons and #6 would be LoZ)

The release date is sometime in 2011, that's all I know

SuperFireKirby

I think it's Spring 2011. I wish it would come out in time for christmas, because that would be the only thing I'd ask for.

DrP

Me too! (since the Pokémon game is coming out in Spring 2011)

Nintendo wasn't specific about it... but they said Q1 or Q2 2011, which includes October-March (Q1 2011 begins October 1st)

Ruto

Ha, I have to buy a Wii to play it, so it can take its time...

Fan art wise, I'll be able to start tomorrow or hopefully Friday, but I think I will play around with the screenshot a bit. Such as reducing the size of the ledge Link is standing on, increasing the size of the background and then changing Link's pose a bit.

Another side note, I've bought all the Zelda mangas in English in May and they came in yesterday. Just after a few weeks after I filed a claim and got the refund for them. And after I placed a second order for the mangas in a different store. Two copies. -__-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

I had a dream last night involving Skyward Sword. I think it was something like I had enough money for the game, but it didn't come with wii motion plus, which I couldn't afford seperate. It was a sad dream.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on July 14, 2010, 11:19:06 PMHa, I have to buy a Wii to play it, so it can take its time...

Fan art wise, I'll be able to start tomorrow or hopefully Friday, but I think I will play around with the screenshot a bit. Such as reducing the size of the ledge Link is standing on, increasing the size of the background and then changing Link's pose a bit.

Another side note, I've bought all the Zelda mangas in English in May and they came in yesterday. Just after a few weeks after I filed a claim and got the refund for them. And after I placed a second order for the mangas in a different store. Two copies. -__-

you found yourself a pretty nice Pokémonish related cloning glitch!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 15, 2010, 07:31:43 AMI had a dream last night involving Skyward Sword. I think it was something like I had enough money for the game, but it didn't come with wii motion plus, which I couldn't afford seperate. It was a sad dream.

well, i have a feeling that's probably gonna be whats gonna happen. i got a motion plus with a wiimote cause my cousin shattered it... it was only an extra 10 dollars, so it wasnt that bad!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 15, 2010, 08:16:30 AMyou found yourself a pretty nice Pokémonish related cloning glitch!

well, i have a feeling that's probably gonna be whats gonna happen. i got a motion plus with a wiimote cause my cousin shattered it... it was only an extra 10 dollars, so it wasnt that bad!

They're probably going to include one with the game. At least I hope so.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 15, 2010, 01:06:23 PMThey're probably going to include one with the game. At least I hope so.

That would be cool! Unlimited Rupees for that suit (if they return it from Twilight Princess)

oh, and Happy Birthday Roz!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!