News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Skyward Sword

Started by DrP, July 03, 2010, 10:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: Winter on November 24, 2011, 09:25:10 PM^I have that too.

Or did when I had a home
Home is where the heart is!

You have a home right here, with everyone on NSM! ^.^
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 24, 2011, 09:27:31 PMHome is where the heart is!

You have a home right here, with everyone on NSM! ^.^
so home is in the chest.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Home is inside the monsters that surround us?

fabbemannen

Well, what did you nsm-ers think about it now that some of you have played it?
I highly enjoy it, but I haven't been able to play that much though

This is the only song I've tried from the game (recorded right after learning, so might be a minor few mistakes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHbQGbNbkl8

Winter

I'm too busy playing Skyward Sword to bother with forums.

DrP

Is it just me or is there a lot of "It's a secret to everybody" sentences in here.

Also, Spoiler: Im in the Ancient Cistern. This game is getting more and more better.

Jub3r7

More better? grammar! XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I dont give a fuck.

French grammar is the only grammar I care about.

Roz~

^Me gusta. ;3

And ugh, my dumbass friend spoiled me a part of the game. He assumed I had beaten a certain temple and I hadn't yet. Bitch I go to school and you don't, of course I don't have the same amount of time to play the game as you do -__-
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dudeman

What do you think is the hardest battle in the game? So far, I think it's when you have to fight 3 stalfos all at the same time. I nearly died. IMO, Bokoblins are a close second. (They're so smart... >:()
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

^Yep. I hate those bokoblins... especially with the electric things

But hardest boss battle was Girahim the first time in Skyview Temple and my favorite is The Boss in the Ancient Cistern... It was my favorite level!

Also I got to a point where shit got very real in SS... VERY Real. It provided a summation of Zelda history... like in every game, but you can map it out a bit more, now.

Jamaha

I suck at waving the damn remote around.

"WHY DID YOU SWING THAT WAY????? LEFT DAMN YOU, LEFT!!!!!"

FallenPianist

^ Yeah exactly, even my girlfriend (who never played any video game before) is better than me.

KefkaticFanatic

Basically my exact complaints with the game are here: http://business.financialpost.com/2011/11/18/review-zelda-skyward-sword-let-down-by-the-wii-hardware/

That plus the way they break up the world into the segments instead of just having one large one to explore really detracts from grand adventure feel the other games have.

Basically, I like this least out of all 3D Zelda games I have played.  I will still play through it, but it simply isn't as good.

me irl
[close]