News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Skyward Sword

Started by DrP, July 03, 2010, 10:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 08, 2011, 09:05:10 PM...so you've been arranging all this music from a game you haven't played?
No worries, I have it now, and I think the controls are fine. Its really fun, and now ive heard some of the music ive arranged. Ahrg! I cant wait until I get to the Moldarach and Koloktos battles! The music is so EPIC! (Im just outside the Earth Temple momentarily...)
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Winter

Koloktos was really hard. I think he was the guy with 6 arms? Yeah. Hard freaking battle.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 18, 2011, 11:28:26 AMThat and swimming.  It's just a poor method of movement that would work so much better with an analog stick.  Makes it imprecise and annoying.
If you let go of a, I believe you can use the analog stick to stay at the same depth and maneuver freely on that plane, then you can use the motion controls again when you need to go up or down. That's what I do.

Raymondbl

Ok, here is my theory on the game, but may have spoilers to people who haven't gotten the master sword yet. Spoiler > Demise is nearly as powerful as Hylia, so Hylia's seal can only limit some of Demise's power, sealing it away. If Demise retains his magical powers when he breaks free, he could wreak havoc and kill anyone in his path, including Link because he doesn't have the Master Sword yet.  So Hylia limits some of his power, but the rest that she can't limit she turns into physical power because there's no other way she could do otherwise.  As the seal grows weaker, the limit on his power grows less, and he slowly regains some of his magical power to grow new limbs and to levitate.  What I don't understand though, is if Hylia can send a piece of rock as large as Skyloft into the sky, why can't she just bring it down to crush Demise when he breaks free of the seal? 

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Winter

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 18, 2011, 10:59:40 AM[hit modify instead of quote on your post before.. my bad]

I have done that too. And then you type your whole message inside of someone else's post >.>

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pit0010

Skyward sword was just amazing! loved to to the fullest! and of course...cried at the end of the game...TT^TT PUMPED FOR THE HERO MODE SOON!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

GoronsOrchestrated

Fi = Phi = 1.618033988749894848204586834... = Irrational Number = Endless = Endless Plunge = Ghirahim
 :P...
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Fleetstar The Flygon

I just got the game today, and it is the best game I've ever played.
Now, I'm used to playing Mario, where there is a brief amount of dialogue and then you're on your own. But so far in SS, it's like playing a.. a movie. The graphics make me feel spoiled and the facial expressions are great. ;D Though I wish I had a T.V in my room so I wouldn't have to share one with my parents. :\

spitllama

Lol if you're going to play by the timeline you'll have such a variation in graphics. Glad you like it!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Fleetstar The Flygon

I was thinking about that. XD How will I get used to it all?