[MUL] PMD: Blue/Red Rescue Team "Run Away/Fugitives"

Started by Wii Tank, July 03, 2010, 03:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wii Tank

Completed by Bespinben

I remember playing this game a few years back and I really liked the music. I was reminded of this song after hearing a remix.
The original is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51IYbIU18cc
and the remix is here: [EDIT: An updated remix came out with a few subtle changes so I changed the link]
http://tindeck.com/listen/tmji

I honestly wouldn't mind which version someone would rather write the sheet music for. I'd just like to be able to play this. Also if I made any mistakes in this topic or did something wrong, let me know.
Also I guess this is my first post. I've been around the forums for a while and just never bothered to make an account.

ASH501ST

I may be able to do this song I will start on it monday i may be able to do the hole thing this next week
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

ASH501ST

yes I think I can do it. I don't arrange music much but I can play by ear I just need to get this song stuck in my head.
I never played this one but I love the one for the ds there is some really great music in these pokemon games long live pokemon
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

SimplyMyself

OMG...

If someone arranges this song...another new member of NSM will be very happy!
I got hit with nostalgia...Great sad song...tears in my eyes while listening to it...

ASH501ST

Per Audacia Ad Astra...

dahans

Quote from: ASH501ST on August 23, 2010, 11:21:52 AMI will do my best

If there are any problems I will help you!
BTW, why's your name ASH501ST?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ASH501ST

ok if I need help I will let you know and I may need your help.
why is my name ASH501ST well first of all my name is Ashton so when I was a little kid I liked to go by ash and in all the pokemon games my nick name would be Ash and I had an excuse because my name is Ashton and the 501ST part well I'm a huge star wars fan and in the revenge of the sith the blue striped clone troopers there legion is the 501ST so I just put the two together I thought that it was an original name and I liked so I started going by ASH501ST
do you like my name? or do you think its strange?
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

dahans

nah it's fine! but people will call you ash! get used to that :D!

ASH501ST

Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Wii Tank

Thanks a lot everyone. I didn't think this request would get looked at for a good year or so after looking at all of the requests the site gets. Thanks for helping me out. This song seems like it would be fantastic to play.

ASH501ST

I have not arranged many songs so it might take some time I might need help from dahans to but it will get done as soon as I can
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

dahans

Quote from: ASH501ST on August 26, 2010, 01:34:10 PMI have not arranged many songs so it might take some time I might need help from dahans to but it will get done as soon as I can

That's OK!

SlowPokemon

I LOVE this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyyhCzaXphs

Not necessarily asking for an arrangement, but I would love it! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ASH501ST

ok so as i already said i'm not really goo at arranging music and school started and I have been really busy plus my piano is really outa tune and I'm really sorry its been so long but I havn't done much with the song so dahans do you think that you could do it if not some one else I'm really sorry man I wanted to do it but I'm not that good at arranging yet the notes I have done so far are: C B G going down for the right hand and: C G C E for the left hand going up so Im really sorry that I didn't really do it but dahans can you please do it
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Wii Tank

No worries, I'm in no rush for this song. I'm just looking for anybody to do it in their free time if they would like to.