News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Calling all Pokémon Arrangers!!!

Started by DrP, July 02, 2010, 02:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

You just ruined it for everyone! But that's ok, they will still be surprised

DrP

Roz~

Sure is amazing. I wish I could learn it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 16, 2010, 03:15:26 PMSure is amazing. I wish I could learn it.

That's why I made MP3s... though some arent really the best, but there are good ones!  :D

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 16, 2010, 03:19:16 PMThat's why I made MP3s... though some arent really the best, but there are good ones!  :D

Well I probably will... if I don't work a lot and don't have too many homework to do. Since I can't play piano a lot I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot of trouble when it comes to play that piece, but I'll do my best. I hate feeling rusty. ><

EDIT : Ugh, my Finale Reader freezes every time I try to open it. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~

SlowPokemon

Is everyone having that problem but me? Yay for me!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 16, 2010, 03:22:04 PMWell I probably will... if I don't work a lot and don't have too many homework to do. Since I can't play piano a lot I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot of trouble when it comes to play that piece, but I'll do my best. I hate feeling rusty. ><

EDIT : Ugh, my Finale Reader freezes every time I try to open it. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~

Lots of people are having that problem. idk why. It IS a pretty large file, so I really dont know how that working. Im checking to see if theres an internal problem... and there isnt. try re-downloading finale reader. they recently updated, so maybe it might work then!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 16, 2010, 03:55:59 PMLots of people are having that problem. idk why. It IS a pretty large file, so I really dont know how that working. Im checking to see if theres an internal problem... and there isnt. try re-downloading finale reader. they recently updated, so maybe it might work then!

Yeah, it finally worked after a while. And I think it lacks Pokemon League and Battle with the Champion music. But that's just me.

DrP

It does... (and well... did), but we had to cut it from oh, 58 pages to the 24 you see!

Roz~

I'd love to see the 58 pages versions. Must have been full of awesomeness. <3

DrP

Well... Lemme see if i could get it out of my trash (if i havent deleted it already)