News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Calling all Pokémon Arrangers!!!

Started by DrP, July 02, 2010, 02:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

DrP

Some people are -looks around for no one- complaining that the final sheet is "too messy" and "too long" and "has wrong key signatures" and has "wrong chords"

so were fixing it... i have a tentative date in mind when itll be done, but I'll be like the awesome ZREO folk and release it closer to the time!

Shadoninja

just tell me what needs to be fixed and i'll help fixin it even if I didn't originally arranged it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

you'll get a PM when im done doing my thang!

Should be tomorrow!

Master_Z

If you could send me a PM when it's completed, I'd appreciated it.

DrP

Quote from: masterz13 on August 11, 2010, 03:07:04 PMIf you could send me a PM when it's completed, I'd appreciated it.

It wont be for another week or so, BUT I will send ya a PM!

GreekGeek

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 09, 2010, 10:37:02 AMSome people are -looks around for no one- complaining that the final sheet is "too messy" and "too long" and "has wrong key signatures" and has "wrong chords"

so were fixing it... i have a tentative date in mind when itll be done, but I'll be like the awesome ZREO folk and release it closer to the time!

We're not complaining, we're just sayin' it to help you.
'Coz if you think this is good enough, there's something wrong.

DrP

Well, we have entered final stages of preparing for the release of the sheet!!!!11!!!1!!1!

The Tentative date is: Tuesday, August 18th, 2010

The actual date may come later (or earlier) depending on what happens during these final stages

Thanks for sticking with us and... youll know when we post the Medley!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 12, 2010, 11:14:18 PMWell, we have entered final stages of preparing for the release of the sheet!!!!11!!!1!!1!

The Tentative date is: WEDNESDAY, August 18th, 2010

The actual date may come later (or earlier) depending on what happens during these final stages

*fixed
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 12, 2010, 11:14:18 PMWell, we have entered final stages of preparing for the release of the sheet!!!!11!!!1!!1!

The Tentative date is: Tuesday, August 17th, 2010

*fixed

SlowPokemon

Ah. I thought that might have been the case, but I wasn't sure. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperRiolu

This seems super cool. I can't wait.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I keep updating Page 1 Roz... you may have answers solved up there!

SuperRiolu

I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!