Calling all Pokémon Arrangers!!!

Started by DrP, July 02, 2010, 02:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I ended up using dahans' version (sorry pumpy)... but i had to change it up a bit (pumpys was great, but lacked a certain melodic line that dahans' version has)

DrP

Attention Everyone...  please check the original post for a small update

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Oni-Link

I wish you guys would do some Mystery Dungeon songs, they have REALLY good music, just ask Slow.

DrP

1 Project at a time, Oni! We're still working out some major kinks, but the overall sheet is finished (with all the songs inside)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 04, 2010, 10:32:31 AMI wish you guys would do some Mystery Dungeon songs, they have REALLY good music, just ask Slow.

Don't bring me into this... Just kidding! :D

The two songs I would want done from Mystery Dungeon are Spinda's Cafe and Foggy Forest (my favorite being the latter).

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2010, 11:36:30 AMDon't bring me into this... Just kidding! :D

The two songs I would want done from Mystery Dungeon are Spinda's Cafe and Foggy Forest (my favorite being the latter).
I want Palkia's Onslaught, Beach at Dusk, Primal Dialga, and some others.

SlowPokemon

Ooh, forgot about Beach at Dusk! That's my favorite track other than Foggy Forest!

Primal Dialga music is the part when Grovyle takes, er, drastic measures in the Hidden Land after the boss battle, correct? I'm avoiding spoilers out of respect for some.

Palkia's Onslaught is also very good.

Yeah, but I still like music from other games better. :3

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2010, 11:45:27 AMOoh, forgot about Beach at Dusk! That's my favorite track other than Foggy Forest!

Primal Dialga music is the part when Grovyle takes, er, drastic measures in the Hidden Land after the boss battle, correct? I'm avoiding spoilers out of respect for some.

Palkia's Onslaught is also very good.

Yeah, but I still like music from other games better. :3
I mean the Primal Dialga battle, but yeah.

SlowPokemon

DrP

The release date of the G/S Sheet may be pushed back slightly.

pumpy_heart