News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG VII: Invader Zim

Started by master_gamer38, June 28, 2010, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Universe, I don't even know where to begin.

universe-X

That could be true. Especially since that could be the point of the... defensive vibe I'm getting from you this game. Sorry, but the vote's staying where it is... unless the other majority votes otherwise.

askalice- you see aggressive, I see defensive. Also, if you 2 did vote each other out, we'd all see it' pretty obvious who to kill. This could all be one weird plan then.

Therefore I now see askalice is the wolf. Not Nakah (sorry, Nakah :P). I'm sure of it.

btw, this is on a DSi's slow connection. So, I'm on the "Warning, new post" page, not quick edit.

askalice23

what dont you comprehend?

i dont see nakah playing defensive because he went after me dude and ux night 1. also everyone is asking why is nakah and jake alive. wouldnt the wolves want the good people dead? the answer is no. why? because all the attention is on jake and nakah allowing the wolves to fly under the radar for at least 3 rounds because a ux said there he is sure that the 3 of us are wolves in a game wgere there are only 2 wolves.

also if you look back to twg v. ux was a wolf and he basically made the same mistake with bandwagon votes. so it makes a even bigger suspicion that he is a wolf.

askalice23

do you honestly believe someone would go through the trouble to create this huge complex plan for a forum game?

MaestroUGC

Why do you keep defending Nakah?

And yes, I do believe someone would create a massive plan for a game like this. Some people may actually, oh I don't know, play the game instead of blindly wolfing people.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

master_gamer38

Quote from: Nakah on July 03, 2010, 10:31:46 PMDear William,

Please use punctuation. Also, periods are nice. Oh, and dividng your post up into neat paragraphs would save us from staring at some big block of text.

Yours truly,
        The Big Bad Wolf

('''\ (;,,,;) /''')

You beat me. But yes, askalice23. If you could clean up your posts. We all love a wall of text now and then, but it can be difficult to follow.

Which, now as I got the alert that new replies have been made, you are doing so. Well. Thank you for doing it so quickly that I didn't have to post.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

universe-X

I never said I was sure of 3 people being a wolf. In fact, I even said it was sad that I found 3 people. I know there's 2 wolves. askalice and jake.

And you wouldn't believe how serious people get with this game >.>

Also, I'd like to point out that ETF and Wry are pretty underground this time around, but they have good excuses:

ETF and driving test, etc.
Wry's preggo with ETF's baby.

askalice23

i defend him because he makes sense with what a wolf would do. you see we are all looking at this like what we would do but we have to think like a wolf for a second. if you were a wolf wouldnt you want to keep nakah and jake around because everyone seems like they are going to lynch them.

there are 9 people left. nakah is lynched another wolfing jake is lynched another wolfing and im lynched and then a wolfing. then there are 3 people left and the game is over with the wolfs winning the game.

and if you believe someone would create a massive plan then you would believe that someone would make a plan like this. same with you ux. people get serious with the game so there is a chance that someone would frame him.

also i said that i still suspect him as a wolf but he isnt high on my list. and why do you keep changing who your so sure of being a wolf. 2 posts ago you were what seems to be 100% nakah was a wolf and now its me and jake

universe-X

askalice- that wouldn't be the plan for me. :P We all know I'm not that developed in TWG yet. And you must learn the term: "Unless you can convince me otherwise."

I didn't change any thoughts, really. You went ahead and got me to change my vote and not worry about Nakah... for now.

And you did your counting wrong, it's 2 more wolfings, then it's 2 wolves=2 people ;3

MaestroUGC

Unless he knows a wolf is gone...

You can't ever rely on U-X for a concrete vote. In previous games, wolf or not, he was always changing his vote. He never considered concrete evidence before opening his mouth.

Right now I think you are either a wolf or a pawn.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

askalice23

i didnt do my counting wrong we have 3 people in the spotlight. me jake and nakah. so when we die our 9 goes to 6. 3 night phases  so our 6 is now 3. now thats assuming we got a wolf because if not you are right 2 night phases our 6 is now 4. with 2 being wolves and 2 being humans. either way the games most likely over.

and honestly nakah is a valuable to the human team so i dont care if im lynched at this point as long as the end justifies the mean.

and the pawn idea i have thought about thats why i havent ruled him out of the wolf mix. but for now i dont believe he is a wolf. and i came up with the dude and ux idea on my own after dude bandwagoned ux and the 2 of them defended eachother until dude was in certain death

pumpy_heart

Warning: Can't sleep at 2 AM forum post.
Seriously though. Where do all the people get off thinking it's better for them to die than someone else? It only works if you contribute to the effort before dieing. But wait a second, that's when you get wolfed.
If you're going to say it's better for yourself to be lynched, you have to leave something behind worth for which it is worth dieing. If you're going to say it's better for you to get wolfed than someone else, you must know that the other person will lead the humans to victory. I guess I don't see the logic in it for Dude or for now, askalice, to be suggesting and going through it.
Still no vote yet. I'll probably post some more in the morning. *yawn*

jake3343

Quote from: universe-X on July 03, 2010, 10:19:42 PMNakah and jake are the wolves, I know it.
Where did this come from? How can you be 100% sure anyone is a wolf in a manhunt?

Quote from: universe-X on July 03, 2010, 10:19:42 PMThat's the only reason they're not dead right now... that and there hasn't been a third wolfing yet.
Yes, I do find it odd that both Nakah and I are still alive, but in no way can it let you 'know' that we're both wolves. Actually, you could use that argument against JaMaha. He's pretty experienced. Maybe he's a wolf. What about Pumpy_Heart? He's experienced too. So is ETFROXX. You can't pinpoint just Nakah and I and say you KNOW that we're both wolves just from the fact that we're both alive.

Quote from: universe-X on July 03, 2010, 10:19:42 PMBoth Nakah and jake are being very defensive this game and I'm getting a weird vibe from them both.
How have I been being defensive? I was questioning you on the chat a few days ago, and have been attacking both you and Dude. While I can't say anything about getting a weird vibe from me, saying I've been playing defensibly is absurd.

Quote from: universe-X on July 03, 2010, 10:19:42 PMWhy kill Concerto first? Cuz he's good. SFK? Apparently the best we have out of the leftover humans.
Killing Concerto first doesn't suggest I'm a wolf at all. He's a good player, and any wolf would want him dead. As for SFK, what makes you say he's the best out of the other humans. If Nakah and I were wolves, I would have wolfed many people before SFK.

Quote from: universe-X on July 03, 2010, 10:19:42 PMThe wolves would've voted Nakah or jake by now (the best supposed humans we have) if they could have. Nakah just gave away a plan as to why to kill SFK.
Not really. The wolves could easily have wolfed SFK and to frame experienced players. It's not that ingenious of a plan.

While I could go on and break down Universe-X's posts line by line and talk about each of them, that would be too over the top. To summarize what he has said, he said that he KNEW Nakah and I were wolves, just because we were still alive. Then he changed his mind and said that he KNEW that askalice and I were wolves, because askalice was 'trying to avoid attention' and agreeing with Nakah, even though Universe says that he doesn't think Nakah is a wolf anymore.

Universe, let me ask you this, if Askalice and I were the wolves, why wouldn't we have wolfed Nakah yet? Not wolfing him goes against your entire argument as to why I'm a wolf.

askalice23

i say get off on saying i will go before nakah because imo and probably in many of your opinons nakah is a better player than i am. everyone seems to be putting the blame on me jake and nakah for being a wolf. so it would mean its only a matter of time before were dead and if i go before nakah and jake then it would give more time for those two to prove their humanity. also they have more to offer the human team than i would because they are better than i am.

now as for ux. it is a tough call. i still think your a wolf and youre playing the game almost identically to the way you played it in game 5 when you were a wolf. the jumping around with the votes. accusing anyone who posts on the forum. but it can be argued that its just the way you play the game. i dont recall playing a game with you when you were a human so i wouldnt know but im sure one of the other people you accused could have.

so as of right now i think youre the wolf and my vote will stand. but i just have a question for pumpy. when both nakah and i called you out on a few things you really didnt have an arguement. now this could mean 1 of 2 things. 1. your a human and a wolf would most likely defend themselves alot better or 2 your trying to avoid the attention. im going to stay with option 1 for now but thats subject to change as the game progresses.

universe-X

Ok, well, since I have 2 votes on me right now, I'm gonna go back to Nakah to avoid death.

askalice- check game 4. That was my first human game and I voted literally everyone. It's weird though, cuz the first person I voted on gut instinct was a wolf...

jake- after hearing about a plan that says "don't wolf Nakah, throw humans off". I've found that you're experienced enough to make a plan like that.

Look guys, I'm so close to just giving up this round, cuz I'm always getting confused. You say there is solid evidence, but I don't see anything on anyone. :(