News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG VII: Invader Zim

Started by master_gamer38, June 28, 2010, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

You're giving up? There's a whole day left.
If you want this to end, one more vote will. I just don't see the logic.

pumpy_heart

Changed to no vote. No need for a quick insta. Think all this out.

askalice23

there is verey little sense in continuing. the alliance runs the game. and if i were a wolf why would i tell you this huge plan and then follow through on it. jakes dead. either myself or maestro will be lynched. one of the three in the alliance will be wolfed. then that will put spotlight on whoever isnt lynched today.

thats how i see this playing out. my vote stands where it is but heres all the odd things that i see going on.

1. you say that jamaha was a wolf. now when i said 95% sure we got one i was talking of ux. you were so quick to say jamaha is a wolf. i defended him because i saw no reason to lynch him but thats my opinion. im begining to think it was a good lynch because well you're dead set he was a wolf so maybe you sacrficed him.

2. you pmed me last night saying i think youre a human but if i die you will be lynched. then your 1st vote was me. also nakah and i shared info and talked about the game alot. just because its not on forum doesnt mean it doesnt go on. so that disproves your statement in your pm.

3. wolves dont come out and start activity until the end of the game usually. wry and etf are starting to be active not that the end is near. wry more than etf. etf just put a vote.

4. this whole alliance is random. like where did it come from. pumpy you tried to make alliances with essentially everyone from what i was told. alliances are very bad in this sort of game.

5. why im not suspecting maestro. inactivity this late in a game. if a wolf hed want to start trying to pick us off one by one.

with all this being said my vote will remain on myself unless the wolf comes out

pumpy_heart

Yeah, I'm just going to have to stick with my alliance. Take the blame if I'm wrong.
askalice23
Won't be on to change it any time today.

ETFROXX

Yeah, I'm going with askalice23.

master_gamer38

Day Four is over

Log: #376465

[As soon as the other one is up. This one will be too]

End Log

askalice23 is dead. It is now Night Five. Night Five ends Sunday, July 10, at 11:30 PM CST.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

pumpy_heart

Hey guys. This means we got a wolf.
This also means one of us is lying.

pumpy_heart

I thought I would make some super post about everyone right now.
Just want to point out Wry safetied himself when the only option there was killing askalice, if he stuck to the alliance.
I've done some analysis, but I see the game as shifting from alliances to individuals now. If I survive, I'll do my best to finish up what I've said I would. If I die, you guys have played before too and will certainly figure this out. /jinx.

master_gamer38

Night Five is over

Log: #376500

[As soon as the other ones are up. This one will be too]

End Log

pumpy_heart is dead. It is now Day Five. Game ends Tuesday, July 13, at 11:30 PM CST.

Wrydryn

At this point both of you, etf and maestro, seem suspicious. But I have no idea who could be the wolf. Perhaps Maestro for being very quiet. Or mayhaps etf, and she was using the alliance. I'll have do some more thinking and have my vote back tomorrow.

ETFROXX

I think Maestro is the final wolf.

master_gamer38

Game. Over. SUSPENSE TIME!

Wrydryn

master_gamer38

Eff, my step dad is yelling at me to go to bed. All of the stories and post game will be up tomorrow. More suspense for all of you.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

No suspense for me, I've known who's done what since the BEGINNING.