TWG VII: Invader Zim

Started by master_gamer38, June 28, 2010, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Day is supposed to end in 5 hours and 26 minutes or so. AKA 10:00 PM CST, 11:00 PM EST, 8:00 PST. Blah blah blah.

But I'm going to be late with the updates from now on. I'm doing the musical Annie every night for like the next week and a half. But it'll get up around like 12:00 CST. As a result, I'm moving the time the phases end to 11:30 PM CST. 12:30 EST.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

askalice23

Quote from: pumpy_heart on July 06, 2010, 09:52:08 PMI've only attempted a few people. No one ever got on board.
Wrydryn voting for me has changed my mind. Maybe he is a human, now forced to be active. ETF has still been inactive on the forums for the most part... Same sort of deal as Wrydryn.
ETF

why would him voting for you make you think he is a human??? the only reason i can think of on why someone would say that is to try to avoid a vote. i guess im going with pumpy

pumpy_heart

Okay, so there's a time for things to come public.
Following my idea, ETF, Wrydryn, and I all worked together to try to see if we could generate response.
Look at our last posts. I voted ETF. ETF voted Wrydryn. Wrydryn voted me. We formed our "logic" in the chatroom last night, writing down exactly what we would say and when we would post. Wry first, then me, then ETF. All spaced out. Not only did this stir up activity by normally inactive people, this also gave ourselves a chance to prove to the other that each of us three were humans, willing to take risks.
So what did we learn?
jake kept a safety throughout it all, though his thoughts changed too. For now, it's safe to assume that he is a human.
askalice originally was going to maintain the safety on JaMaHa, but now just recently, changed due to a post made before posting the analysis created. Seems rather suspicious, but it is at least doing more than just a safety vote.
Then we end up with JaMaHa. After making no attempt to sort through the situation, like every other person in the game is doing on the forums (except Maestro), he merely threw a vote on me due to the Wrydryn's faulty logic (remember, we created this) and askalice's gut opinion (as well as me and Nakah made up, if you remember. Eventually working things out). Day 1 and 2, JaMaHa posted safeties. Now today, a vote towards lynching me. Instead of JaMaHa using his own thoughts and opinions to try to figure out this mess, he merely backed out, following the flow. Why would a wolf have to?
JaMaHa receives my vote.

ETFROXX

I vote Jamaha and I approve Pumpy's message.

MaestroUGC

Pumpy seems to have the right idea JaMaHa. His lurking seems very suspicious and creepy.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Wrydryn

Wrydryn approves the message for JaMaHa.

master_gamer38

Day Three is over

Log: #376365

I failed in capturing Gir again. And I almost made it inside Zim's house to set up a spy camera. I was following Gir while cloaked, and we were about to go in the door. When Gir found me, and revealed me. With no other choice, I asked him to put the spy camera in Zim's house. He said okay and walked inside and shut the door.

I quickly ran home to start watching. And as I got home, I saw that Zim brought JaMaHa into his home. I didn't see him go out. I can only assume that Zim is now running tests on him in the basement.

End Log

JaMaHa is dead. It is now Night Four. Night Four ends Thursday, July 8, at 11:30 PM CST.

askalice23

may i ask why you killed him??? he is always inavtive in every twg so dont even start with that excuse.

pumpy_heart

If 4 people believed him to be a wolf, then we saw something you didn't.
If 4 people voted for him, then how can you start to defy our logic?
Seems like you may have been partnered with him. Outraged he was killed. It has been noted.

askalice23

hahaha this is quite funny actually. im almost 95% sure we got one of the wolves. and the last one is one of the three of you. the other 2 are pawns.

strikes me odd that you voted wry. then wry voted you. etf voted wry. boom alliance???

oh but wait it was for activity. which also makes mo sense. jamaha is never active and well maestro hasnt been active all game.

spark activity?? for who me and jake cause i think weve been pretty active in the game.

so my guess is either myself or jake will die tonight. leaving 5 of us. then the wolf will manipulate the 2 pawns into an insta on someone. then another wolfing will end the alliance.

pumpy i know this goes against all that i have said throughout the game but i believe youre a human. you tried to make many alliances and a good wolf would take that offering quick. plus youve been very active in calling people out a wolf would want to lay low for most of the game until it was close to the end which it is.

etf idk im leaning towards human but i really dont know

wry idk as well i think youre the wolf but i cant be 100% on this. a wolf would want to lay low for most of the game until it was close to the end which it is. and your just starting to be active.

so i guess let the wolfing begin

pumpy_heart

Quote from: askalice23 on July 08, 2010, 03:58:05 PMstrikes me odd that you voted wry. then wry voted you. etf voted wry. boom alliance???
We decided to vote that trio of votes, as you could have read earlier, to spark up activity.
askalice, I'm not sure who you are. Whether wolf or human. You seem to have gone over the edge since JaMaHa has been lynched though. I'm glad you have faith that we killed JaMaHa, a wolf. I don't see why you don't think we will get another one.
Dude committed suicide. It's safe to assume he was a human. Universe-x was killed because of him suspecting everyone with little evidence. It strongly annoyed Nakah, as I found out in IRC.

<pumpy_heart> but anyways, I'm out too. Gonna go watch some anime. Cyaa
<Nakah> haha damn
<Nakah> universe needs to die
<Nakah> like
<Nakah> not like that
<Nakah> but like
<Nakah> his posts
<Nakah> are ridiculous
<Nakah> unbelievable
<Nakah> I'm considering switching my vote just for his past two posts
<pumpy_heart> yeahhhhh.
<pumpy_heart> anyways, ciao
<Nakah> me askalice and jake are apparently wolves
<Nakah> ux is getting my vote for now
<Nakah> it's just too much to handle
<Nakah> even if he is human
<Nakah> he's just going to throw us off more

Is that enough proof as to why u-x was killed? Nakah and I were discussing it.
I had also assumed we had killed one wolf. That wolf being JaMaHa. I find it kinda funny how you think we got 1 of the wolves when the evidence really goes to show that thought was only put into killing a wolf this last day.

master_gamer38

Night Four is over

Log: #376401

[Too tired to write, sorry. I'll get it up asap.

End Log

jake3343 is dead. It is now Day Four. Day Four ends Saturday, July 8, at 11:30 PM CST.

Wrydryn

Going to be gone this weekend so not much I can do, safety on [Wrydryn]. Just cause.

pumpy_heart

1. MaestroUGC
6. askalice23
10. ETFROXX
11. [Wrydryn]
12. pumpy_heart

After looking at the above list, I have to go with my gut and my alliances.
I do realize that if no wolves have been killed, today is the last day. I trust the 3 with me and have to go with it.
askalice23 Not to mention the fact you already assumed you or jake would die. Then it happened.

askalice23

i love how everything i told you id happening. this game is just ridiculous. askalice because hes done with this game. bring on the insta because the plan is unfolding and well you cant see it happening