The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG VII: Invader Zim

Started by master_gamer38, June 28, 2010, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Night Three is over

Log: #376302

Today was a huge twist. Zim tried to get rid of me. He almost succeeded too. So, I went to school as normal. Partway through the day, Zim left for the bathroom.. FOR 3 HOURS!! No one else found that suspicious!! And shortly after he came back, gir came on the school intercom and said "Greetings, children of Earth! This is your new school announcer. A special surprise mandatory field trip is happening for the following lucky children. Morla, Flan, Red Rocky, everyone in Ms. Bitters's class except for Zim. And especially Dib. All these children get to go to a special place made entirely of food. I like food! Now check this out!" Then he started beatboxing. EVERYONE BELIEVED IT! So, we all got onto a bus, except for Zim, who suddenly had to go to the bathroom again.

After we were on the bus, all of the scenery is constantly repeating. And I go up to talk to the driver, and it's a Zim robot! He's was planning to put us through a wormhole! INTO A ROOM!! WITH A MOOSE!!! NOBODY BELIEVE THAT IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN IF WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! HOW CAN THEY BE SO STUPID!? I eventually got them to all help me curve our path away from the wormhole, even though they didn't know that I did that. Anyways, we avoided the evil scheme, except for Nakah. He tried to stay with a dog that we were seeing while on the bus, and he got stuck in the room with a moose. But I didn't get a chance to capture gir. Tomorrow maybe.

End Log

Nakah is dead. It is now Day Three. Day Three ends Wednesday, July 7, at 10:00 PM CST.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

pumpy_heart

So I look back over this thread and evidence supports a hunch.
Wrydryn has played a strange game, forum wise. Early one, he made very clear of his partnership with jake.
When jake was being hammered with threats, he stepped up and said that he believes jake is human.
He pointed out the two safeties on himself, which while in one hand seems like an innocent notion, it could also be masking the fact that he did not want to be lynched. Though no evidence pointed to the fact that he was going to be lynched that day, he made sure he would not be lynched. I wonder why.
This is the strongest piece. While Day 1, he vigorously pursued universe-x, yesterday, he said nothing, casting the vote that would cause the insta. So then universe-x dies without him having to be too much involved in the day at all.
Though I can't prove anything about jake at this point, what I see is Wrydryn as a wolf right now.

askalice23

that is a good point. he did seem to keep a low profile throughout most of the game. but the same arguement can be made for alot of others in the game.

my take is 1. the wolf/wolves aren't very patient if he did try to frame nakah. because i would have voted nakah if he survived that night phase or 2. nakah was on to the wolf/wolves and they feared being exposed. the only one nakah suspected was pumpy. now pumpy is being a tad wolfy but not enough to cast a vote on him at this time so for now safety on jamaha

Wrydryn

Well I generally am more irc oriented rather than forum wise for this. Also you do have a good point with my vote, I was just tired and I was pretty sure u-x was a wolf so my mistake there if he wasn't a wolf.

Wrydryn

Also just to note, I haven't seen etf do much here on the forums or irc relating to the wolf game. :/

ETFROXX

Wry has a point, I have no excuse but lazyness.

I have no real suspects at the moment, for now, safety on askalice23.

Wrydryn

Pumpy accused me, however I know that I'm a human and earlier he did try to form an alliance with me. To me that's wolf-ish, so pumpy.

jake3343

Yeah,  Pumpy trying to make an alliance with practically everyone is kinda suspicious. Although, I don't think it's worth voting for him yet. Pumpy: How many people did you contact?

At the moment, I don't really have a top suspicion. A lot of people are staying under the radar. JaMaHa, MaestroUGC, Wrydryn, and ETFROXX haven't posted too much. Askalice and Pumpy Heart have been posting a lot, but I'm not sure if they're human or wolf...

I'm off to the chat. Safety on ETF for now.

pumpy_heart

I've only attempted a few people. No one ever got on board.
Wrydryn voting for me has changed my mind. Maybe he is a human, now forced to be active. ETF has still been inactive on the forums for the most part... Same sort of deal as Wrydryn.
ETF

jake3343

So I was talking with Maestro and Wrydryn (and kind of ETF) in the chat yesterday, I now I'm starting to think that ETF is the final wolf. It's really just by process of elimination, because everyone else seems like a human. Everyone's been playing the way they usually do.

1. MaestroUGC - He hasn't posted too much, just like previous games.
5. JaMaHa - Doesn't post a whole lot, but just enough to vote and be active.
6. askalice23 - While I think he's been acting a little strange, but I think he's human. I still believe that Universe was a wolf, and Askalice was one of the first to accuse him. Not just accuse him, but strongly say that he thought Universe was a wolf. I doubt a wolf would do that to another wolf without him at first being accused.
10. ETFROXX - Usually a little more active, like in Nakylvania. Last game she didn't post at all (though she died night 2), and she was a wolf.
11. [Wrydryn] - Posting has been on and off, and he's been making a few accusations, as usual.
12. pumpy_heart - He's been active and starting alliances, just like previous games.

jake3343

Quote from: jake3343 on July 07, 2010, 08:19:16 AM10. ETFROXX - Usually a little more active, like in Nakylvania. Last game she didn't post at all (though she died night 2), and she was a wolf.
After re-reading game VI, I realize that she DID post. She still wasn't too active, so my point still stands, though now I'm starting to second guess myself.

askalice23

at this point it is hard to even make an accusation. noones active at all. it could honestly be anyone in the game.

jake:i believe your a human thats why i defended you. also nakah defended you and he ended up being human

etf: idk what to think of you. youre not active. now id say wolf cause i was right last game about it but i think youre a smart player and would learn from mistakes. so idk.

maestro:hasnt been active.

jamaha: never really posts in a game however he usually is a tad more vocal on the forum. since hes so inactive he may be trying to fly under the radar? hes just not playing the game at all. he makes a vote and thats it.

wrydryn: has been off and on with activity. hard to say because when i read over older games i wasnt in. that seems to how he plays

pumpy: ive suspected wolf all along. it strikes me odd as soon as you and nakah lock horns and he says youre a wolf he dies. so he may have been on to something. also when talking to him before he died he said he was pretty inactive that night so nakah didnt have anyone besides pumpy that he was strongly against. but your wolfish behavior could be an attempt to get some kind of activity going.

for now i have no idea because not enough evidence due to no activity. so ill leave my safety where it was until later on.

Jamaha

Yeah, well, hi.

I'm not exactly of the talkative type, really. Sure I tend to post every once in a while but I mostly reply to stuff, I'm not much of a conversation-initiater.

Considering I miss out on the majority of IRC TWG chat and being the lazy bum that I am, I don't really have much to work with. I'll usually just read through the earlier votes and rand--er, work my decision from there.

But since the verbal gates have been opened, I present thee, JaMaHa's Wolf-Analyzing Post! BRING FORTH THE CONTESTANTS!

Actually, never mind.. I stared at the topic for a while and couldn't come up with anything. It seems anyone with the slightest theory or activity has died by now. Bah, I'll just vote for pumpy_heart, askalice's and Wrydryn's posts seem to back that up.

ETFROXX

I vote Wry because I think pumpy was onto something with accusing him, and he did suddenly change his opinion on jake which is odd.