News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG VII: Invader Zim

Started by master_gamer38, June 28, 2010, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

ETFROXX

Ok guys, I hate super long posts. I have suspicions on Universe-X because he's so jumpy and everything, all though I do admit I don't recall any of the games where he was human.

master_gamer38

Universe-X. Don't give up, you just need to try more than you are.

[06/30 07:54:54pm]   <Master_Gamer38>   TWG isn't a guessing game <_<
[06/30 07:54:59pm]   <Universe-X>   to me it is :P
[06/30 07:55:09pm]   <Universe-X>   until someone slips up, of course
[06/30 07:55:36pm]   <Master_Gamer38>   You just don't analyze enough then :)
[06/30 07:55:54pm]   <Universe-X>   :P Easy for you to say

I'm pretty sure you just rush through reading everything. Look at these links, and look how in depth one can get with analysis if one would just sit and think for a while. In your case, since you aren't really sleeping, you certainly have time.

By Nakah in game V
By Concerto in game IV

Compare those posts to your posts. It's easy to see where people have slipped up after they've shown it. Try rereading the whole topic, and read every post more than once. And from now on, read every post at least twice. You should find yourself noticing a lot more than before.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

universe-X

Ok, now I see where you're coming from.

Sorry for suspecting you jake.

I'm not changing my vote.

pumpy_heart

Hey guys. I suppose that up there was illegal, but I don't think master_gamer would defend a wolf.
master_gamer intervened, and thereby, proves universe-x is a human. If he was a wolf, there's no way master_gamer could help him without breaking any rules.
Although universe-x jumps the gun at everything, he seems to be a human after what just occurred.

universe-X

No, pumpy, when over-looking this game, the mod(s) can help the players out somewhat if they want to. Just not give any ideas as to who is what, but strategic ideas.

Once again, thanks MG. :)

master_gamer38

Quote from: pumpy_heart on July 04, 2010, 12:15:22 PMHey guys. I suppose that up there was illegal, but I don't think master_gamer would defend a wolf.
master_gamer intervened, and thereby, proves universe-x is a human. If he was a wolf, there's no way master_gamer could help him without breaking any rules.
Quote from: universe-X on July 04, 2010, 10:22:04 AMLook guys, I'm so close to just giving up this round, cuz I'm always getting confused. You say there is solid evidence, but I don't see anything on anyone. :(

I can't intervene on the game at all Pumpy. Whether a person is human or wolf. Being so, my post in no way says whether Universe-X is human or wolf. I merely posted to stop U-X from giving up. And as a reference on how to actually analyze correctly. I don't want anyone to give up and drop TWG. I only gave Universe a way to actually play the game, so he could understand it, and learn how to play better. In no sense am I defending a player, I'm only encouraging him to continue playing, and showing him a better way to play.

Jamaha

Right, must vote.

Err, askalice?

Night.

Wrydryn

pumpy_heart

Universe-X
The more I think about it, a wolf would give up quicker than a human.
Sorry master_gamer. Dude quit too. So.

universe-X

Dang :P

I'll do it for you MG:

I-I-I-INSTAAAA!!!!

:D Good luck to the rest of the humans...

master_gamer38

Day Two is over

Log: #376302

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! HOW DOES NO ONE SEE THAT ZIM IS AN ALIEN!! I GAVE THEM ALL PROOF!! HIS PARENTS WERE ROBOTS!! HOW ON EARTH CAN TWO ROBOTS MAKE A HUMAN BABY WITH A SKIN CONDITION!? I just don't get it! Everyone believe that they were his parents. I mean, especially after Zim's "Dad" yelled "That was my squeezing arm. They took my squeezing arm! WHY MY SQUEEZING ARM?! AAAAAGGGHHH!!" after his arm BLEW UP! How on EARTH is everyone so stupid about this. Zim is blatently an alien! His parents weren't normal at all! I think the worst of it was when they decided to "adopt" Universe-X as they were leaving. BUT NO ONE QUESTIONS THAT!

Gah, well, I tried to capture his dog. That didn't work out, at all. But, I heard him and Zim having a conversation that went something like the following:

Zim: GIR.
    GIR: Yes, master?
    Zim: GIR, I have your tacos.
    GIR: ...GIMME!!!!
    Zim: No, GIR.
    GIR: But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. That happens to me sometimes...

Using that knowledge, I will capture this so called "Gir" by tempting him with tacos! It's brilliant, and fail proof! Then I will be able to defeat Zim forever!

End Log

Universe-X is dead. It is now Night Three. Night Three ends Monday, July 5, at 10:00 PM CST.

askalice23

now heres the hard part. we have 3 options. 1. just dude was a wolf, 2. just ux was a wolf, and 3. neither was a wolf. now my suspicions will land on pumpy and nakah. i think it would be very odd if nakah lived through the night again only because a wolf would look at this and think his plan didnt work because ux died instead of me jake or nakah.

pumpy like i said before your playing weird but idk how you play. so for now safety on ETF

Jamaha

(It's night, we don't vote yet)

askalice23

my fault wasnt paying attention :P