News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

DrP's Submissions - NEW Skyward Sword Added (12/18)

Started by DrP, June 27, 2010, 07:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game is this Orchestral Arrangement from?

Pokémon Black and White
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy S/Galaxy S II (hahah)
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
This isn't from a game

DrP

the link was from your reply for emergence from the quote... i guess it didnt transfer well. Listening to the MIDIs are OK, but once you have the good piano voicings in finale, then you can hear it all good (and D/P does have some pretty bad music. it sounds all electronic and its the toughest stuff ive worked with, with the echos on snowpoint city, that was a PINTA, im looking forward to Sinnoh Underground, though!)

DrP

Ending Theme from Pokémon D/P/Pt is up! Be warned, it aint pretty (and read the note next to it before downloading)

DrP

SlowPokemon

I like Floaroma, but one thing - and don't take this too much to heart - there is a bit of pedal overuse.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

no, if i just leave one pedal then all the sound blends together... the pedal is my actual foot when I arrange the song. if I let it blend together, it would sound like blah.

DrP

Cobraroll

I spot a mistake there... The song is from Gold/Silver/Crystal, not on NDS, and it's awesome.

Great work!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Umm, sorry to correct you, drpamp, but Route 29 is from Gold/Silver, not Diamond/Pearl.

DrP

Thanks! It was pretty late when I put it up and I have been doing lots of Diamond and Pearl arrangements (but I could always say its [NDS] Pokémon HeartGold/Soul Silver - Route 29)... but that isnt the right arrangement for Gen IV anyways!! haha

DrP

Sinnoh Underground is up!!! Enjoy. Next is Pokémon G/S/C - Tin Tower!!

Cobraroll

Haha, Sinnoh Underground made me smile!

Thanks a lot for doing it! The MID sounded great, and then I can't wait to hear what the MUS is like (not to mention it played in real life!)!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

No Problem!! There are like 2 or 3 small glitches, but overall its great! Thanks! ;D

SlowPokemon

Great Tin Tower! Sinnoh Underground is also good, but I like the music from Tin/Bell Tower better.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 09, 2010, 11:23:34 AMGreat Tin Tower! Sinnoh Underground is also good, but I like the music from Tin/Bell Tower better.

The one from SoulSilver?

SlowPokemon