News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Class of 2010

Started by Nakah, June 27, 2010, 02:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Concerto No.20 in D minor

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

TheLegend

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

The Deku Trombonist

I believe it's a thread for people who are finishing school this year. People like... ME! ;)

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Haha, nope. Class of 2013 for me. Wonder if I'll still be posting here by then...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 28, 2010, 09:48:35 AMHaha, nope. Class of 2013 for me. Wonder if I'll still be posting here by then...
OF COURSE YOU WILL!

Class of 2011 for me (hopefully!)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Offkey

The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Maretocks

Being born in 1994 is awesome. Grade 1= '01, Yr 7= '07 etc. ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Offkey

Quote from: Maretocks on June 30, 2010, 12:58:33 AMBeing born in 1994 is awesome. Grade 1= '01, Yr 7= '07 etc. ^_^
Lol same goes for me but I'm from 1989, first year of high school started in 2001 ;p
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

ETFROXX

Quote from: Maretocks on June 30, 2010, 12:58:33 AMBeing born in 1994 is awesome. Grade 1= '01, Yr 7= '07 etc. ^_^

Yeah, we're so coral, we get to graduate just before the 'apocalypse'.

universe-X

ETF puts the 'coll' in college. :D