News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Activity

Started by TheLegend, June 24, 2010, 09:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegend

We seriously need more acvtivity here, every single time I get on since a week or so ago, it would always say no unread topics or only one or two would be unread.  Just a little note.

universe-X

Well, remember, you're not gonna get much activity by quoting what other people say because you're thinking what their thinking or by making 1-3 word posts.

master_gamer38

It really doesn't help you get on multiple times per day. And then spam every topic that you see.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

Hmm... my suggestion...
Only get on every-other day. You might miss some important things, but hey... if you're whining about it I guess it doesn't really matter.  ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheLegend

Quote from: master_gamer38 on June 24, 2010, 09:55:56 AMAnd then spam every topic that you see.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 24, 2010, 10:54:02 AMHmm... my suggestion...
, but hey... if you're whining about it I guess it doesn't really matter.  ;)

Everyone really needs to be more active.  Every time I'm on, it's either I'm the only person (excepting guests), there are two people on, or one person on.  Only once was there 15 people on, and the top was 216.  We need to beat that.

Brassman388

Well, 216 member are mostly spammer bots. Not to mention people with little intelligence that prefer to make an account on behalf of requesting a piece or two.

Then, there are people that like to spam, but aren't spammer bots.

universe-X

Quote from: TheLegend on June 24, 2010, 12:16:43 PMEveryone really needs to be more active.  Every time I'm on, it's either I'm the only person (excepting guests), there are two people on, or one person on.  Only once was there 15 people on, and the top was 216.  We need to beat that.

Plus, it's not like this is the only website that we have to go to. There are other websites and a lot of us do have lives outside of the internet.

GreekGeek

You know what, I actually have a life.
*hint*

Concerto No.20 in D minor

You mean a life?  Also, it's summer vacation and in the middle of the week.  We get more activity during the weekends anyways.

Ruto

I guess if you want more people to come, you can advertise the awesome sheets on youtube or force your friends to like the facebook page.

It seems there's a decent amount of people who like the site already---I wouldn't be too worried about a slow forum.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Taser9090

Quote from: Ruto on June 24, 2010, 02:57:17 PMI guess if you want more people to come, you can advertise the awesome sheets on youtube or force your friends to like the facebook page.

It seems there's a decent amount of people who like the site already---I wouldn't be too worried about a slow forum.
I could make a video... But it would suck, it would all be just picures :\

Also, if you want a more active forum, you could join a different forum.
There was an Animal Crossing forum which was a small community, but was very, very active.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Offkey

I think I'll start recording myself playing some stuff soon-ish, with all the subscribers I have there has to be at least one who'll come and take a look here :D. Unfortunately, I don't really have anything to record audio decently, only a mediocre photo camera which can record video's as well... sort of... I don't expect much :-\
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

dahans

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 24, 2010, 03:42:59 PMI could make a video... But it would suck, it would all be just picures :\
That would be great! The "picture videos" mostly have a better sound quality. :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

MasterPenguin

Get on the NSM chat? :)

universe-X