Happy Father's Day!

Started by TheLegend, June 20, 2010, 10:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

He's like... 42. xD
It's times like that that I realize I get most of my personality traits from him.

dahans

So you don't need a paternity test. :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ETFROXX

TheLegend

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 21, 2010, 10:15:31 AMHe's like... 42. xD
It's times like that that I realize I get most of my good personality traits from him.

universe-X

Ruto

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 21, 2010, 10:15:31 AMHe's like... 42. xD
It's times like that that I realize I get most of my personality traits from him.

The funny thing is, I was talking to my friend yesterday about how she should meet this guy's parents before dating him. Not to be polite, but to see what type of genes/personality his parents had, so she could have an idea of what he would be like when he's older. And also find something she doesn't see now, like a baldness gene...

Liking children's cartoons at that age is a bad thing? :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Offkey

Lawl that's pretty sneaky.

I happened to be the only "kid" who didn't forget about Fathers Day... well I almost forgot but thankfully remembered saturday while doing some shopping.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

TheLegend

ETFROXX

Thankee, and it's not like I get my bad side from my mom, I get my one dimple and sometimes snorty laugh from her.