Happy Father's Day!

Started by TheLegend, June 20, 2010, 10:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegend

What did we do today in honor of the fathers? 

dahans

I played with him tennis. It was a nice day.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ETFROXX

I got him a fishing donkey.

TheLegend

Quote from: dahans on June 20, 2010, 11:15:22 AMI played with him tennis. It was a nice day.

Yay, i love Tennis!  It's a nice day here, too... just a little hot and sticky  :(
Quote from: ETFROXX on June 20, 2010, 11:31:55 AMI got him a fishing donkey.
what's that?

Dude

Quote from: TheLegend on June 20, 2010, 11:35:04 AMjust a little hot and sticky  :(
That's what she said.

Anyway, I went to The Olive Garden and ate lunch. That's pretty much it so far.

ETFROXX

A fishing donkey is a stuffed donkey that appears to be fishing and sings. HE LOVED IT!

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on June 20, 2010, 11:15:22 AMI played tennis with him. It was a nice day.
*Fixed ;)

Well, my dad basically bought a cake :P We all wished him a Happy Father's Day, and then... he and mom started talking to me about marriage -_-

Otherwise, the cake was good.

Roz~

Didn't do anything. I'm not that close with my parents, so yeah.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Weather was horrible so we stayed home all day =__=. My sister found another way to tick off everyone again so we just complained about her all day and talked about fishing. Then he watched my 10 year old sister solve a Sudoku puzzle, which is rather amusing to him.

Quote from: universe-X on June 20, 2010, 01:57:34 PMand then... he and mom started talking to me about marriage -_-

LMAO.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

dahans

xD thanks SFK and U-X! I should be more careful...

ETFROXX, your present was simply amazing! I'd like to have a singing donkey... :(

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: dahans on June 20, 2010, 10:07:47 PMxD thanks SFK and U-X! I should be more careful...

ETFROXX, your present was simply amazing! I'd like to have a singing donkey... :(
Actually, I didn't even notice the error. I was just stating I did the exact same thing with mah dad on Father's Day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Quote from: dahans on June 20, 2010, 10:07:47 PMETFROXX, your present was simply amazing! I'd like to have a singing donkey... :(

Well I figured it involved his love for fishing and my quirkyness.  :)
...Which I got from him, my father has a spongebob tattoo. D:

dahans

Your father has a spongebob tattoo? xD That's great. How old is he? He is the first adult I know who likes Spongebob! YEAH!