News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Longer than that.  Originally as "ninsheetmusic.tk" and then "ninsheetmusic.net"

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Psychic_Ness on February 15, 2011, 04:17:26 AMAm I new here?

Is this the same website that was started 4-5 years ago?
HOLY SHIT IT'S NESSIE. Makar left a long time ago, so I have the ability to call you that. :)

Psychic_Ness

Quote from: Dude on February 15, 2011, 08:35:16 AMHOLY SHIT IT'S NESSIE. Makar left a long time ago, so I have the ability to call you that. :)

I vaguely remember you (I think you had a dinosaur avatar or something weird). What does Makar leaving have to do with you being able to call me that lol. Honestly, I was curious whether someone was still here. I don't even remember why I stopped coming here, this place is awesome.

Could have to do with me not having touched my flute in years.

Dude

Hmmm...
I don't remember what it was back then either... Oh well.
I miss the old people. :(

Psychic_Ness

At one point I had Aquanistic, Darth, ghan, SSBM fanboy, jamaha, and upperhand on msn. Most of them either stopped logging on or deleted me cuz the only ones I see log on now are jamaha and ssbm. Jamaha's in the military now lol.

shoushm

Well in any case welcome(or welcome back). Glad to have you here.

Dude

Isn't SSBM now SSBB?

If memory serves me right, he changed it recently.

Psychic_Ness

not that recent but yea. it's funny cuz when we first started calling him ssbb before he changed it, he got angry cuz he "didn't even like the game"

Dude

I meant recent as in the last year or two.

By the way, is the NSMRPG still semi-active?

Edit: O hay it is.

ZeldaFan

Well I suppose I could re-introduce myself since I've been gone so long <_<
Hi! I'm ZeldaFan! I was a regular here about 1.5 years ago, but got busy with life and haven't logged in since today. A little about myself...
I live in the Western USA, I've played piano for about 12 years now, I'm almost 20 years old, I'm getting my Bachelor's Degree in Art (btw check out my gallery) I was one of the only girls that regularly came on these forums... And yes, I absolutely LOVE video games. Zelda is my favorite series \obviously/ but I play my xbox more than my wii now.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

universe-X

Roz~

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 18, 2011, 06:21:16 PMWell I suppose I could re-introduce myself since I've been gone so long <_<
Hi! I'm ZeldaFan! I was a regular here about 1.5 years ago, but got busy with life and haven't logged in since today. A little about myself...
I live in the Western USA, I've played piano for about 12 years now, I'm almost 20 years old, I'm getting my Bachelor's Degree in Art (btw check out my gallery) I was one of the only girls that regularly came on these forums... And yes, I absolutely LOVE video games. Zelda is my favorite series \obviously/ but I play my xbox more than my wii now.

A lot of wimmins appeared while you were away.
Welcome back!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

kirby_superstar

GIRLS. YAY (@Zeldafan -- I always really liked her, and she was a talented artist ^_^). It's weird going through the site. I feel like I don't exist anymore cuz I was way more active before the infamous site crash.

Hmmm....intros. Well. The sheets on the site done by Jesse J.K. are mine. Lol. They're not very good, but I mean, hey, cut me some slack, they were done when I was just getting into music, ahaha. And of course, they never followed any concrete or nice format back then... I am thinking of arranging again...but not much time for it. I graduate in June. I'll be a big boy adult then. It's weird. I would consider this website a part of my childhood. I spent a lot of time here when I was about 12-14 lol. I'm not planning on going to university in the fall however. I need to work. I've always been a little financially disadvantaged. Also, if my marks aren't quite where they need to be (thanks to the worst math teacher I've ever had) I might do a single-semestered victory lap. Nothing wrong with polishing up those marks. I want to study composition and English literature anyway...so it's not like math is important. -.- AND, of course, for composition, a portofolio is generally asked for, or preferred. I'm considering UWO or the University of Western Ontario for you Americans ;) There are obviously some other nice unis to choose from however...

I must say, I love talking about myself so introductions are something I hold dear. I feel like it would have been silly to have formatted this like a personal ad. I'm 6'/ Brown hair / Green eyes / Caucasian / I speak french and english / I enjoy pokemon to this day / I've been comfortably attracted to men for most of my life / and boy, am I handsome. :D Ahahaha, well, handsome enough.

When I was here, I liked talking to Dude, Harvest--it shocks me that they're still here :O :) --and Frankieee, and Guan, Zeldafan, B-K, all those old peeps. It was such a small community but I guarantee I was not the only one who stared blankly at the screen and refreshed the forum home page waiting for someone to post or to check when we'd break the record for most people online, ahahahaha. I lurked at some of my old posts, and wow, I was immature 3 years ago. Which is to be expected, I suppose.

I post on Serebii. My post count is crappy cuz the best place to post is in the Clubs section though. With the release of B&W, I spend lotsa time on there now.

I feel inclined to say a lot more because that's generally the way I like to do these kinds of things--I'm a real big talker, not to mention a fast typer. However, I must go to sleep. I played a show at festival tonight and I'm tiiired. =.= There is no music for me tomorrow though. <3 No matter how much I love it, I needa break from those terrible kids who don't wanna be there. We did win silver however...despite deserving gold whole-heartedly....OH WELL.

Have a good night NSM. I love you. ;) <3
P.S. Even though I've been inactive forever...I actually use the site all the time for music. C:
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Offkey

Welcome back, from another long term lurker ^_^
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Roz~

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 11, 2011, 09:51:22 PMGIRLS. YAY (@Zeldafan -- I always really liked her, and she was a talented artist ^_^). It's weird going through the site. I feel like I don't exist anymore cuz I was way more active before the infamous site crash.

Hmmm....intros. Well. The sheets on the site done by Jesse J.K. are mine. Lol. They're not very good, but I mean, hey, cut me some slack, they were done when I was just getting into music, ahaha. And of course, they never followed any concrete or nice format back then... I am thinking of arranging again...but not much time for it. I graduate in June. I'll be a big boy adult then. It's weird. I would consider this website a part of my childhood. I spent a lot of time here when I was about 12-14 lol. I'm not planning on going to university in the fall however. I need to work. I've always been a little financially disadvantaged. Also, if my marks aren't quite where they need to be (thanks to the worst math teacher I've ever had) I might do a single-semestered victory lap. Nothing wrong with polishing up those marks. I want to study composition and English literature anyway...so it's not like math is important. -.- AND, of course, for composition, a portofolio is generally asked for, or preferred. I'm considering UWO or the University of Western Ontario for you Americans ;) There are obviously some other nice unis to choose from however...

I must say, I love talking about myself so introductions are something I hold dear. I feel like it would have been silly to have formatted this like a personal ad. I'm 6'/ Brown hair / Green eyes / Caucasian / I speak french and english / I enjoy pokemon to this day / I've been comfortably attracted to men for most of my life / and boy, am I handsome. :D Ahahaha, well, handsome enough.

When I was here, I liked talking to Dude, Harvest--it shocks me that they're still here :O :) --and Frankieee, and Guan, Zeldafan, B-K, all those old peeps. It was such a small community but I guarantee I was not the only one who stared blankly at the screen and refreshed the forum home page waiting for someone to post or to check when we'd break the record for most people online, ahahahaha. I lurked at some of my old posts, and wow, I was immature 3 years ago. Which is to be expected, I suppose.

I post on Serebii. My post count is crappy cuz the best place to post is in the Clubs section though. With the release of B&W, I spend lotsa time on there now.

I feel inclined to say a lot more because that's generally the way I like to do these kinds of things--I'm a real big talker, not to mention a fast typer. However, I must go to sleep. I played a show at festival tonight and I'm tiiired. =.= There is no music for me tomorrow though. <3 No matter how much I love it, I needa break from those terrible kids who don't wanna be there. We did win silver however...despite deserving gold whole-heartedly....OH WELL.

Have a good night NSM. I love you. ;) <3
P.S. Even though I've been inactive forever...I actually use the site all the time for music. C:

Speak French eh? We'll see about that. ;)
Also Serebii's forums are lolz. A bunch of hacking kids lurking there so it sucks.
Welcome back!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.