News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Welcome on the site plunder!  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

PlunderPiano

dahans

Quote from: PlunderPiano on January 08, 2010, 07:53:45 AMHello there!

My name is Dennis and I like to play on my keyboard. I'm not good at it though because I never got any piano lessons whatsoever so I kinda had to teach everything (except reading sheet music) to myself. I wanted to register here since this site is really awesome (I mean, over 1,000 sheets of Nintendo games!) and I learned how to record the sound of my keyboard on my computer properly. Also, I wanted to show you guys me playing with the sheet music YOU created. And I hope that you like it (in case you don't, spare my life please).  :-[

Yours truly,
  Plunder
Welcome! The more members we have the better. Even if you are an a**, every member makes a site special. Have a look at my arrangments ;). What are your favourite games? Do you have any requests? If yes, just tell me :D.
Why did you call yourself Plunder? In German Plunder is something to eat.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

PlunderPiano

Well, alright! Here we go:  ;D

- I'll promise that I'm no a** or anything like that
- I'll have a look at your arrangement some time ;P
- favorite games: Well, I like Super Mario World, Wind Waker, Banjo Tooie, Gokujou Parodius, Terranigma, Mega Man 3
-> of course I like more games but these are my favorites ;)
-requests?: nah, not yet  :D
- actually... Plunder is so sweet and tasty *drools like Homer does* . Yes, that's why I chose that nickname. It's kinda funny you knew it!  ;)

I already uploaded a video on YouTube but I don't really know where I should post it in this forum. It's the 'Song of Healing' from Majora's Mask. I don't think it worked out well but I'll defenitely get better at playing!  :o

Cobraroll

Hello Plunder! This is probably the topic you're looking for:

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1874.0

Welcome to the site!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

HI! I'M NEW AND WILL BRING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING USEFUL TO THE SITE! WELCOME ME WITH THE SAME OPEN ARMS AS YOU WOULD A FAMINE OR PLAGUE OR INVADING EMPIRE!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PlunderPiano

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 08, 2010, 03:25:45 PMHI! I'M NEW AND WILL BRING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING USEFUL TO THE SITE! WELCOME ME WITH THE SAME OPEN ARMS AS YOU WOULD A FAMINE OR PLAGUE OR INVADING EMPIRE!!!

Always at your service, sir.

universe-X

Nice to see a new member and we're glad to have you here! :) Hope you'll stick around!

Maretocks

Quote from: PlunderPiano on January 08, 2010, 07:53:45 AMAnd I hope that you like it (in case you don't, spare my life please).  :-[
Gimme cake or no dice.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

Are you fluent in German, Plunder? Where are you from?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

PlunderPiano

Quote from: dahans on January 09, 2010, 02:17:09 AMAre you fluent in German, Plunder? Where are you from?

Oh yes, I am. My mother tungue is German and I also live in Germany.  ;)

ETFROXX

Kay so, I've been registered on here for a while, but never done anything. =D

Hai, I'm ETFROXX.
I'm of the female species... I'm 15 years of age and stuff.

FUN FACTS
I have sexy glasses...?
I'm currently addicted to the cupid shuffle. <3
I'm married to Hugo. 9_9

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Welcome to the forums ETFROXX! :) We hope you have a good time here.

(P.S. You could do better ;) ).