News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on August 16, 2016, 10:36:34 AMColons or Dashes: Usually dashes
Curses: I had missed that previously! No matter; at least my precious semicolons (and other numerous forms of punctuation) are safe!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 05:33:12 PMYou have a 4:13 dash-to-colon ratio there, buddy.
In that case I should rethink my preferred punctuation.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on August 16, 2016, 05:35:03 PMIn that case I should rethink my preferred punctuation.
We have fun here. If you can't already tell
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Zeila

E. Gadd Industries

XD don't you just love technicalities, Lkj?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

PianoFort

Name: Just refer to me by my alias, I guess? (PianoFort)
Musical Background: I just started playing piano, essentially
Favorite Piece(s) of Music: (non-video game): Chopin's Ballade No.1 or Liszt's Faust Symphony and La Campanella
Favorite Piece(s) of Video Game Music: That would go to either Wicked Flight from Bravely Default (really anything from this game lol) or Forze dell'Oscurita from KH:BBS FM
Favorite Video Game(s): Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, Monster Hunter Generations and Demon's Crest
Favorite Color: Grey
Favorite Food: Egg Bagels (Not even joking about that) or maybe Fish and Chips
Favorite Beverage: Coffee or Matcha Green Tea
Favorite School Subject: Computer Networking or Metal Shop
Language: English

Dudeman

Quote from: PianoFort on August 17, 2016, 04:00:25 PMFavorite Color: Grey
Well that's...certainly unique.

Welcome to the forums!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Welcome to the forums, PianoFort!

Maelstrom

Quote from: PianoFort on August 17, 2016, 04:00:25 PMFavorite Piece(s) of Video Game Music: That would go to either Wicked Flight from Bravely Default (really anything from this game lol)
Excellent.

Quote from: PianoFort on August 17, 2016, 04:00:25 PMFavorite Video Game(s): Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, Monster Hunter Generations and Demon's Crest
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 10:55:10 AMcan I keep him he's perfect

braix

Welcome to NSM! Be careful of Dudeman, he's a sneaky one.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Woah, woah! Where'd that come from?

EDIT: OH OKAY YOU COULDN'T HAVE JUST WARNED ME BEFORE CHANGING YOUR PROFILE PIC HUH PIANOFORT
NOW WE WILL BE BEST FRIENDS OR ELSE