News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on April 16, 2016, 04:56:25 PMThat's less a sign of maturity and more a sign that you don't handle consequences well. If anything, I think you just made your case worse.
was I talikng about maturity? I was showing how important the site is to me.

Quote from: FireArrow on April 16, 2016, 05:04:54 PMHe's older than braixen (assuming that he didn't lie about his age, that is.)
I did not lie about that. I'm getting my permit soon.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 16, 2016, 05:02:53 PMI don't think someone so young should be up there in a chain of command
rip braixen 1264-2016

Quote from: BrainyLucario on April 16, 2016, 05:19:20 PMwas I talikng about maturity? I was showing how important the site is to me.
you chose the wrong example to prove your point, friend
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 16, 2016, 07:27:34 PMrip braixen 1264-2016
you chose the wrong example to prove your point, friend
I meant maturity, and you're so mature we all forget how young you are
I'm serious man, you act older than 3/4 of the other members
unmotivated

Dude

I thought Braixen was 2 years old.

braix

I'm actually only 6 months old.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Initial release date: October 12, 2013

Mmmmmmm

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 16, 2016, 07:27:34 PMyou chose the wrong example to prove your point, friend
Oh well, no sense in changing it now. I still can't believe I'm older than you, homie. I had always thought you were older...

SlowPokemon

That's the thing, you obviously act your age. Which just means you're kinda immature. Honestly if Braix had told us all he was 20 we'd probably have bought it. Idk if I could say the same for you
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 16, 2016, 07:55:40 PMThat's the thing, you obviously act your age. Which just means you're kinda immature. Honestly if Braix had told us all he was 20 we'd probably have bought it. Idk if I could say the same for you
I don't feel like I'm that immature, though. Would anyone care to tell me a time where I acted immature?

mikey

I don't think I've ever seen you act in a mature way
again, I'm an expert on maturity, or lack thereof so
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: BrainyLucario on April 15, 2016, 06:13:30 AMThis is supposed to be the introduction thread. Not the PYTOTMT. Can we try and keep it on topic?
so what happened to this

Nebbles

hi i'm nebbles and i'm a huge loser
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

I'm a bigger loser
except in contests of burly strength then I'm actually a pretty big winner
unmotivated

Dude

Everyone is a weiner.

I mean weenie.

I mean winner!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dude on April 16, 2016, 08:17:04 PMEveryone is a weiner.

I mean weenie.

I mean winner!
(claps) Well said, Dude.