my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

I don't think admitting to being a douchebag really excuses you from being a douchebag in the first place. You might want to work on that.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

how do you know I wasn't just joking though
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on April 10, 2016, 01:56:48 PMI don't think admitting to being a douchebag really excuses you from being a douchebag in the first place. You might want to work on that.

hey, thanks for your support on this one lol

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2016, 02:06:37 PMhow do you know I wasn't just joking though

becuz the internet is a seriopus place an noone ever jokes or sarcasms or anyghing
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 10, 2016, 02:09:40 PMbecuz the internet is a seriopus place an noone ever jokes or sarcasms or anyghing
Can confirm
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Waddle Bro

the internet version of "it's just a prank bro!"

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 10, 2016, 02:09:40 PMbecuz the internet is a seriopus place an noone ever jokes or sarcasms or anyghing
Sarcasm at its finest.

Olimar12345

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 10, 2016, 02:39:09 PMSarcasm at its finest.

wat do u think your doing m8? reed mah poest!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 10, 2016, 01:24:51 PMI think I'm getting stupider just reading some of these comments.
Truest statement I've read in days!
But come on people, I didn't mean to start all of this! All I did was say that I was 100% straight; I have a girlfriend to prove it! Whatever your goal is in starting all of this mess (you know who you are), I'm honestly wondering if you are the homophobes and not me & Tobbeh. I don't mean to start more stuff (especially here of all places), but there's no easier way to say what I just said than how I just said it. If you hate me for that now, good for you. The whole reason I'm on this site is to have fun arranging sheet music, talking about video games, and possibly making a friend or two in the process, and not to be a crowd pleaser. Sure, what Tobbeh said could be interpreted as a little touchy, but come on, guys, cut him some slack; you don't see him blowing up on you guys for saying something that is offensive to him, do you? And you don't see him viewing every little thing you say as offensive? Also, another thing I want to mention:
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 07, 2016, 12:12:26 PM
E. Gadd's sermon on the discussed (and undiscussed) issues
If you guys haven't already found out, I'm a Christian, but I'm not a stereotypical Christian. I believe that the Big Bang happened, but I don't necessarily credit that to the big bang theory (not the show). I also believe that evolution is a thing (But imo, anyone who doesn't believe that is someone who wants attention), but I don't believe in evil-lution, and would prefer it that my ancestors weren't called monkeys. But all that aside (I know this is derailing the topic to a degree, but I figured it ties to what I'm about to say), concerning the homosexual discussion held, my best friend is gay. Now, does that mean that I approve of his lifestyle? No. But I don't hound on him for it! In God's eyes, sin is sin is sin, and so what I don't understand is why so many people are SOOOO against LGBTs when they are committing sins just the same (well, maybe not the SAME, but you understand what I mean). God loves the sinner, but hates the sin, and if you're (this term is used generally) a true Christian, you want to be like God, which includes loving the sinner and hating the sin.
[close]
^^^You won't BELIEVE the amount of trouble I had finding that!
I'm not against you people just because I'm straight. That would be prejudiced and highly disrespectful. Don't talk/refer to me or Tobbeh in that condescending manner. I know I don't have this tone very often on this site, but this was a drastic situation and I felt like I needed to say something. Good day.
Also, this will be the only thing I say on this issue.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Bru das soopr off topkk... Wer takkin bout shroodinker and his dedd kat rn
unmotivated

Dude

You missed a few major posts.
Quote from: Dude on April 10, 2016, 06:08:49 AMguys come on, if you're 100% straight, you probably don't even find yourself attractive/literally become ill at the sight of another (wo)man
Quote from: Dude on April 10, 2016, 01:15:14 PM
Quote from: Dude on April 10, 2016, 01:07:55 PMHe literally said "str8s r dabes, lgbt r fukin wierd"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 10, 2016, 05:39:04 AMSexual orientation: 1000% Straight, because it's the best! It's sooo much better than all the other weird sex orientations.
I can't make this shit up.

Also, yes, we are the homophobes for calling you out on homophobia. That makes perfect sense.

Altissimo

Dude is gay. I am bisexual. How can either of us be homophobes????????

Bespinben

Well, no, it doesn't make sense. However, I think this is better understood as a metaphorical statement. Perhaps it is meant to suggest that those who are constantly trying to find offense in other people's actions are, in actuality, insecure about their own identity. If you know you who are, and you are confident about that, you shouldn't feel threatened everytime sometime accidentally steps on your toes. And if they were trying to step on your toes, then just ignore them. Your pride isn't worth it.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday