News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 10, 2016, 09:08:43 AMI don't know how it works in USA but in Sweden:
You first go through compulsory School from degree 1-9 (from you're 7 years to around 15 years old).
Then Upper secondary School in which you can choose a program like Economy/Aesthetics/Technology/Healthcare etc. In which I chose the Aesthetic program and music.
Then after that your "compulsory education" is over and you can do whatever you want with your life from hereon, like search for a job or study more.
So if you want you can study at a high-school or University. Either singe courses or full programs. Some requires some specific prior knowledge, but others don't.

You can look at the diagram on this site:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Sweden#Gymnasieskola
yeah it's just that i'm from finland so i've thought we have the same system x)
but it looks like the systems are a bit different after you get into gymnasium, thanks for educating me on the subject!

GaryOak

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 10, 2016, 09:23:10 AMTo make matters worse, my atmospheric sensors indicate this planet's environment contains high levels of poisonous oxygen. My life-support systems can function for only 30 days. If I can't repair the Dolphin by then... No! Better not to think about it. I must find the missing ship parts!

Holy shit that sounds serious man, I hope you're ok. You can pm me if you want to talk about it.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Nitro Indigo

So what do the space-borrowers from Pikmin breathe?

Speaking of usernames, I suppose I should tell you the origin of my username. "Nitro" is the original name of the DS, I like the colour purple, and "Digo" is Staven/Byrne from Spirit Tracks' Japanese name. I came up with it in ~2012, and before then, I had a different username on basically every website, and kept changing it on Chicken Smoothie where you can change your username whenever you want. I was originally IndigoChan, but I changed it to IndigoGear because I was worried people would start calling me a ~weeaboo~, and because I had recently got back into PMD2, but I eventually changed again to Nitro Indigo because it rhymes.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nitro Indigo

I didn't know what to call them. DX
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 10, 2016, 11:00:51 AMSo what do the space-borrowers from Pikmin breathe?

So pikmins.. comming from smash I know that
Purples are good for smacking people with
Blue is good for grabbing people
and the White put a cute little flower on peoples heads
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

Red Pikmin is fire resistant.
Blue Pikmin doesn't drown.
Yellow Pikmin jumps high.
Purple Pikmin is strong.
White Pikmin contains poison.

Dude

I love when I report posts and the mods don't let me know if they did anything or not.

Ruto

Quote from: GaryOak on April 10, 2016, 09:56:06 AMHoly shit that sounds serious man, I hope you're ok. You can pm me if you want to talk about it.

A+++++++++

Quote from: Dude on April 10, 2016, 12:34:43 PMI love when I report posts and the mods don't let me know if they did anything or not.

It seems to be a courtesy to tell you that they're working on the case, but if they don't it's probably because homophobia isn't any of their concern or they secretly encourage it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nitro Indigo

By "space-borrowers", I mean whatever species Olimar is.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 10, 2016, 12:59:07 PMBy "space-borrowers", I mean whatever species Olimar is.

You don't know how confused I was.

And the term is "Hocotatian"

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

pls stop using the word "homophobia"
unmotivated

Dude

Would "gay-hater" be better? I'm all for that.

mikey

pretty sure tobbeh doesn't hate you so
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Have you people never heard of The Borrowers?
Seriously, though what do they breathe?