News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Dude on April 09, 2016, 05:47:12 PMPretty sure there isn't one 100% straight or 100% gay person in the history of the world...
guys come on, if you're 100% straight, you probably don't even find yourself attractive/literally become ill at the sight of another (wo)man

Also, Toby, that's a pretty homophobic statement anyway so...

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on April 10, 2016, 06:08:49 AMguys come on, if you're 100% straight, you probably don't even find yourself attractive/literally become ill at the sight of another (wo)man

Also, Toby, that's a pretty homophobic statement anyway so...

I'm p sure it was meant as a joke actually

Dude

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was completely serious.

Tobbeh99

lol, I've never been called toby before, wtf toby fox??

and no I'm serious with everything I said in that post, and I don't care if people disagrees or hate me for that.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

it's not really a matter of disagreeing tho... saying "straight is better than all the other weird sexual orientations" is a bit insulting and rude dontchathink

Tobbeh99

emm maybe, but I though literally everyone had this opinion till recently. Seems like people have drastically changed their opinions recently.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

Considering multiple (long-time) members of the forum *are* other sexual orientations i must say im not too sure where the idea that "everyone held that opinion" came from

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

you're 21 and you've just finished gymnasium? just wondering because i'm done with it next year lol

Tobbeh99

Well I haven't just finished it. I've finished it some years ago, but it is the highest educational degree I've gotten. I haven't studied any higher courses (High school/University) for long enough, only taken small courses here and there.

10/10 tobbeh

Waddle Bro

ah sry my b fam. how long have you been in university, what are you majoring in? just trying to get my head around this swedish system :]

Tobbeh99

lol, I searching for job atm. I've only taken a few courses those being: "Arabic & Middle East/North Africa History", and "Computer Technology". Majoring is way of an exaggeration, since I've only taken a few random courses and I'm not planning on studying much. I only want a fucking job there doesn't exist any, or I don't get any because the government is fucking retarded.

10/10 tobbeh

Waddle Bro

don't you have to have a major to even apply to a university? you go to university to get a degree of something, correct me if i'm wrong fam

Tobbeh99

I don't know how it works in USA but in Sweden:
You first go through compulsory School from degree 1-9 (from you're 7 years to around 15 years old).
Then Upper secondary School in which you can choose a program like Economy/Aesthetics/Technology/Healthcare etc. In which I chose the Aesthetic program and music.
Then after that your "compulsory education" is over and you can do whatever you want with your life from hereon, like search for a job or study more.
So if you want you can study at a high-school or University. Either singe courses or full programs. Some requires some specific prior knowledge, but others don't.

You can look at the diagram on this site:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Sweden#Gymnasieskola

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Idr if I've done one of these before. Here goes:

My name is Captain Olimar. While traveling through space, my ship was struck by a meteor... I must have blacked out, and I awoke on the surface of a weird planet. With so many parts lost, the skeletal hull of my beloved Dolphin is a painful sight. The engine is gone... I'm stranded.

To make matters worse, my atmospheric sensors indicate this planet's environment contains high levels of poisonous oxygen. My life-support systems can function for only 30 days. If I can't repair the Dolphin by then... No! Better not to think about it. I must find the missing ship parts!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!