News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

We had the Hero of Time, the Hero of Twilight, and now the Hero of Trains.

mikey

And the Hero of Oddly-Specific Musical Styles
unmotivated

braix

YAY TRAINS IS BACK

or is she just stopping by idk
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Trying to be back... again.
Y'all are too nice to leave for good, don't worry.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

SlowPokemon

I've introduced myself before a couple times (it's like a once every year or two thing now) but I don't think I've used this format before and these are fun to fill out.

Personal
Name: Jordan.
Sex: Male.
Born: March 14, 1996.
Lives in: Georgia (::)).
Languages: English.
Nicknames: Slow and SlowPokemon among NSM peeps, sometimes my friends call me Jor irl.
Religion: Atheist (is that even a religion? Whatever).

Social status
Sexual orientation: Usually gay (don't really feel like going into detail, calling me gay is totally fine and basically accurate).

Spare time
Hobbies: Well I'm a piano student so I do a TON of stuff with music constantly. Also playing video games ofc.

Interests
Favorite band/artist: Danny Elfman is my favorite composer.
Favorite album: Overall I'd say Danny Elfman's "Iris" album that he wrote for Cirque du Soleil show (it's AMAZING music if you want to listen to something cool), but lately I've really loved his score for the 2010 Alice in Wonderland film.
Favorite music genre: Idk about genre but I like orchestral music in general. I like really dissonant uncomfortable music, so piano music from 1950 onwards is pretty cool.
Favorite television channel: I don't watch television much, but ABC probably.
Favorite anime: Kids on the Slope. Best anime I've ever seen by far.

Gaming
Favorite genre: Visual novel.
Favorite game: Every game from the Professor Layton and Ace Attorney series. If I had to pick one, probably Professor Layton and the Curious Village.
Favorite game at the moment: I really liked Last Window: The Secret of Cape West! I also feel like I'm close to getting back into some Pokémon game soon. I picked Yellow back up today and I'm getting close to done with it so I might play one of the newer ones when I'm done!

Other media
Favorite movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas. Also Spirited Away and really any Studio Ghibli film.
Favorite movie genre: Animation.
Favorite book: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There, The Catcher in the Rye, and the Harry Potter series.
Favorite television show: Arrested Development and Desperate Housewives.

Consuming
Favorite food: Probably pizza.
Favorite snack: Popcorn is great.
Favorite non-alcoholic drinks: I love English breakfast tea (or really any kind of pure black tea). Coffee is wonderful. Also Coca-Cola.
Favorite alcoholic drinks: I've actually never had a drink.

I added some stuff because I wanted to, oops.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

hi jorden welcom too nsm ferums i hop u liek it her
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Oronoco

I know for sure I never introduced myself here. Filling out a whole form is pretty intimidating, so that didn't happen.

I'm Oronoco! I'm twenty, male, and my birthday is February 2nd. I'm an Ecology and Music Composition student. I like playing piano, climbing trees, and pretending that I'm a Pokémon Ranger (not really but maybe I should sometime). I'm so cool.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

cashwarrior1

Bro, I like your profile pic.

E. Gadd Industries

You don't mind if I use the form idea, do you guys? ;)
I guess it's finally time I do this!

Personal
Name: Addison
Sex: Male
Born: August 5, 2000
Lives in: Kentucky, US
Languages: English and some Spanish, along with the basics of Objective-C
Nicknames: Here and elsewhere in the gaming world, I am known as E. Gadd. On QuizUp, you may know me as The Sign Painter. Some of my friends in the real world (Me? Friends in the real world? Shocking, I know! :P ) refer to me as Lander, and some of them (mostly of the female persona) know me as "Addi". I just kinda accept it and go on.
Religion: Christian!
Grade: 10th

Social
Sexual orientation: 100% Straight

Spare time
Hobbies: I arrange sheet music (you never would've guessed that!), I'm a dedicated gamer (to the franchises I choose, mind you), stargazing, and I have a HAM Radio license if I ever could get the equipment. :/   OH! I will also start streaming in the near future!

Interests
Favorite band/artist: Phillips, Craig, & Dean
Favorite album: By PC&D, "Top of My Lungs" or "Above It All"
Favorite music genre: I listen mostly to the following: contemporary & instrumental. Everything else is unwillingly or situational (in a store, and a song plays, things like that)
Favorite television show: The Original Looney Tunes & The 3 Stooges
Favorite comic strip: Garfield

Gaming
Favorite genre: This is tough. Platforming, racing, and RPGs are among my top favorites
Top 5 favorite games: 1. Super Mario Sunshine!! 2. Luigi's Mansion 3. Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon 4. Super Mario Galaxy 5. Mario Golf: World Tour
Game I've been playing a lot of recently: MG: World Tour

Other media
Favorite movie: Interstellar
Favorite movie genre: Sci-Fi or Historical
Favorite book: The Left Behind Series
Favorite television show: ...This seems familiar, but I don't know how...

Consuming
Favorite food: Waffles!
Favorite snack: My own recipe of Chocolate Cobbler
Favorite drink: Hot Chocolate (and not the nasty kind that uses water and mix :/ )

Other stuff
Favorite subject: Science
Competitive Sports: Cross Country, Track (1600 & 3200)
Noncompetitive Sports: Bowling, Tennis, Ping-Pong, and Pool/Billiards

It's nice to meet everyone & to finally have an account here!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Pretty sure there isn't one 100% straight or 100% gay person in the history of the world...

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on April 09, 2016, 05:47:12 PMPretty sure there isn't one 100% straight or 100% gay person in the history of the world...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

Yup, way more than 10% of guys place themselves as one of the 10% (the 10% could possibly be margins of error or guys lying to themselves).

I guess 100% straight is also another way to say "I find other guys or yaoi luv icky."

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zeila

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 09, 2016, 04:39:44 PMBorn: August 5, 2000
Yo that's my birthday too! Although I wasn't born in that same year

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

Never actually did one, but might as well do one now.

Personal
Name: Tobias
Sex: Male
Born: October 17, 1994
Lives in: Stockholm, Sweden
Languages: Swedish, English and some french, but I've forgotten a lot of it because I haven't used it for a long time.
Nicknames: Tobbe.
Religion: Atheist. I don't think religions make any sense.
Grade: finished upper secondary school, or whatever the english name for "gymnasium" is.

Social
Sexual orientation: 1000% Straight.

Spare time
Hobbies: Arranging sheet music, making youtube videos of my arrangements, playing smash, and chatting on different forums, mostly smash related.

Interests
Favorite band/artist: Dream Theater, Dragonforce, Iron Maiden and a lot of other Metal bands, and a lot of classical composers, don't know who's my favorite to be honest. 
Favorite album: Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence, Images and Words, all Dragonforce albums, Brave New World.
Favorite music genre: Metal, Clasical and Game Music. I listen and like a lot of other genres as well, and songs from other genres but I'm not as "into" them as the ones I stated first.
Favorite television show: ... ... I don't whatch TV that much but Americans funniest home videos is pretty funny.
Favorite comic strip: don't really have one. When I was a kid it used to be Tom & jerry, now I dunno, maybe Donald Duck. ...Or wait isn't Captain Falcon a comic strip!?

Gaming
Favorite genre: Smeash Malay for de nintendo gamecube! No, joke aside I don't really have one. I've played and play games from all kinds of genres and I don't find anyone significantly better than the others.
Top 5 favorite games: 1. Malay!! ...no fuck that game, Project M is better so 1. Smash Project M 2. hmm.. Warcraft 3, I've had some great times with that game 3. ...damn this is hard, maybe Wild Arms. 4. Red Alert 2 or 3, maybe 5. Guitar Hero 3. Honestly I've played so many games it's hard to list them, but those 5 games are very memorable games to me, and which I've had a great time playing.
Game I've been playing a lot of recently: Malay! lol, honestly yes, but even more so Project M. Also other games such as Spyro: A heroes Tail, and also some Skylanders: Giants.

Other media
Favorite movie: This one's hard. Maybe Lord of the Rings, Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi
Favorite movie genre: Fantasy, Sci-Fi or Comedy
Favorite book: Fuck books, they suck. Only good books are fantasy books, and they're barely even OK. 
Worst Books: All books I read in school. Like the fucking Body by Stephen King. So fucking boring, some teens go out and search for a dead body, wow ::), really unexiting. And they all die on the last page, wtf!? There's also Dr Glas by Hjalmar Söderberg, a Swedish classic. It only revolves about a man walking around thinking about lame philosophical things and memories, most lame book ever. And there is also Heart of Darkness, the book the movie Apocalypse Now is based on. That book is just tiring to read, there are only 2 chapters, 2 chapters with a fuckton of text. All these books I had to read in school, and on top of that they'd always give a lot of stupid questions to answer as well as homework like: what do think the characters though when they saw "the body"? Like Idk, I don't care either!   
Favorite television show: .. don't watch much TV. Random entertaining shows probably.

Consuming
Favorite food: Good quality food. Lot's of seafood are good. But also a good êtrecote with wine sauce.
Favorite snack: Good chocolate or any candy actually.
Favorite drink: Milkshake, otherwise Coffe or Soda.

Other stuff
Favorite subject: Doesn't have any. Gaming, Smash I guess.
Competitive Sports: All smash games, mostly Melee and Project M, but also some Smash 4.
Noncompetitive Sports: Soccer, Ping-Pong, and Pool/Billiards.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh